kim jong il

Trallis

so... where can i get his outfit?

wnkorea08.jpg

he wears this thing all the time. it looks like it would be a cool thing to have

that was the reason for the post.. and also why i want the outfit.

i figured in the likely scenario that no one here can help me, people will at least enjoy speculating about kim jong il's sweet green outfit

<div class='quotetop'>(Trallis @ Oct 8 2006, 02:03 AM) [snapback]1334099[/snapback]</div>
that was the reason for the post.. and also why i want the outfit.

i figured in the likely scenario that no one here can help me, people will at least enjoy speculating about kim jong il's sweet green outfit
[/b]

I'm not sure you'll be able to pull it off without his shades and hairdo.

<div class='quotetop'>(DarkLordSalvo @ Oct 9 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]1335110[/snapback]</div>
I'd be careful going out dressed like Kim Jong right now. ;)

Especially with what went down there recently.
[/b]

Hey, now it's the scariest Halloween costume of all.

I am curious though. I've always wondered where he gets the exact same outfit, year after year.... Scary to think that he probably has them custom tailored.

<div class='quotetop'>(CTF @ Oct 10 2006, 01:58 AM) [snapback]1335171[/snapback]</div>
What's that got to do with anything?

[/b]

I agree. What does any of this clinton bush stuff have to do with anyhting. So what if they put on weird military outfits now and then...We're talking about a guy who dresses identical everyday to doug-funny-like proportions..and you guys want to talk old issues about american leaders. Il's green suit is right now. You can probably turn on a tv and find it right this minute

KJI is dissapointed in you all
jung.jpg

Except those who have something to say about his outfit
3825426469.jpg
:thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(Trallis @ Oct 10 2006, 03:55 AM) [snapback]1335193[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(CTF @ Oct 10 2006, 01:58 AM) [snapback]1335171[/snapback]
What's that got to do with anything?

[/b]

I agree. What does any of this clinton bush stuff have to do with anyhting. So what if they put on weird military outfits now and then...We're talking about a guy who dresses identical everyday to doug-funny-like proportions..and you guys want to talk old issues about american leaders. Il's green suit is right now. You can probably turn on a tv and find it right this minute

KJI is dissapointed in you all
jung.jpg

Except those who have something to say about his outfit
3825426469.jpg
:thumbsup
[/b][/quote]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

If you make this costume, don't forget to make the pants extra long (take a look at the pics). I heard yeterday he wears his pants so long to hide risers that supposedly make him look "taller". I think he should get his money back. :p

I have to give pro...Credit to the person that found those. They are the bom...really cool props.

"this post has been depuned"

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back