Batman AC Pepakura Development

Dude, I can't thank you enough for all these files you are giving away for free. I am building a Robin Arkham City outfit for Comic Con in November at NY. I am excited for these boots and gauntlets instead of throwing together something bad lol. Thanks a ton

Well, as long as this is settled, and no one else is getting scammed, then I'm glad it's over. Like I said, I know you wouldn't point fingers if you weren't justified. Thanks black chaos for investigating this. I'm looking into the xnalara program, I hope soon I can make some of the more wanted files available soon (free ;) ).

-Seth

No problem. Nothing against anyone who gets the files and releases them for free like simplecomplex was doing. I just don't like when people scam other people over free files and claim them as their own. I create my own files from scratch and that's the reason I sell my files. You can find many ripped game model files for xnalara. Just search for them. I get a lot of mine on tombraiderforum.com, thefree3dmodels.com and other sites. Just download files in mesh form and you can open them in xnalara.

If you can find the newest version of xnalara which is the xps version then download it because its a lot better.

Last edited:
Ok, I can't quite keep up with email requests anymore due to time constraints, so let's get this stuff right out in the open, here's links to the patterns:

Azrael Right Gauntlet A4.pdo

Azrael Right Gauntlet Letter.pdo

Catwoman Mask Letter.pdo

Red Robin Cowl Letter.pdo

Riddlers cane A4.pdo

Riddlers cane Letter.pdo

Riddler's Hat A4.pdo

Robin Gauntlet Letter.pdo

Robin Boot Letter.pdo

Wondering how I can go about getting Catwoman's mask in A4 format thanks?

I am New to the site and i would love the Freeze gun and the grapple gun. is can you send the the files please.

Hey everybody, I'm trying to catch up with a lot of stuff so here's a little update. Riddler's hat is complete in an A4 version, I've made a lot of progress on Red Robin's cowl, and some moderate progress with the freeze gun. That last one is intense so it'll be a while on that. Also, here's some screenshots of what I've got for a grapple gun and for anybody interested the Riddler's "beartrap".

I was wondering if anyone has a different Mr Freeze pepakura file. Not the Arkham City version I am actually talking about the Batman Beyond episode Meltdown when he wore the blue upper armor and arm guards and leg guards.

I have the files for the Asylum armored gauntlets, if anyone is interested in those. They're a direct rip from the game. I'm a little busy with a couple Origins projects right now, but as soon as I'm done with those, I can see about finishing up the pep file for the armored gauntlets and uploading it for you guys.

Also, this thread has been a godsend for me. Thanks so much, SP!

Alright here's a couple more items, Azrael's left gauntlet, and the ninja's gear (mask and gauntlet with shurikens). Now to make progress on the freeze gun unfold, that one's a dozy.

I love the work you've been doing simplecomplex. looks great, i'd love the ninja gear file if you still have it. if not thanks for all the Robin files they have really helped my build along

Okay got 3 files incoming!!!

Mr. Freeze Gun (Lo Def) PDO (Not unfolded)
View attachment 178139

Mr. Freeze Gun (Hi Def) PDO (Not unfolded)
View attachment 178138

Rabbit Mask (No edit) PDO (Not unfolded)
View attachment 178140

Like before, all of these will need to be unfolded, once you've unfolded them let me know and/or post them up for download with credit for the models going to DC, model edit by yours truly, and the unfold by you.
I hope this sparks a bit of life into everyone's projects, let me know if there is any problems (floating faces, hard assembly areas, etc.)

-The Armorer

Great files everyone! Ive managed to build the torso and both arms (my first ever attempts at unfolding) The gun has been beating me up pretty good. Anyone have it unfolded yet? Ive tried but have not had much luck.

If I had the time I'd take another whack at it, but I hardly have the time to post a reply here. One day I want to get all of the arkham costume armor pieces out there for people to build and enjoy. If you have any pics, it would be greatly appreciated if you posted them :)

-Seth

Hi Guys,

Very new to Pepakura and I am so excited about this page and thank you for the amazing work you have put on here!! I was ready to give up my search for batman templates and finally I can get started.

In England no body makes much of an effort for Halloween - but I am set on getting the costume just perfect EVERY year.

Desperately trying to finish off this much talked about Mr Freeze costume for my boyfriend - Poison Ivy needs another villain to take to the ball!

If anyone can give any update on the rest of Mr F - please do post!

Thanks again

I am just getting into pepakura and this thread is great. Does anyone have a new 52 barman file? I have not been able to locate one. Thanks!

Hey everyone. Haven't posted in a long while after I finished the Mr.Freeze torso file, but I am here to say I am going to take a crack at the gun pretty soon. i will try and keep as updated as possible. Hang tight! ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back