Studio Scale (:p) AT-AT

Thank you Clutch and Andre ! :)

Some more pics with a light shot of primer to see where I need to putty the seam lines !

atathead16.jpg

atathead17.jpg

atathead18.jpg

atathead19.jpg

atathead20.jpg

atathead21.jpg

atathead22.jpg

atathead23.jpg

Thanks for looking !

Whoa, no maybe WHOOAAA lol. Nice Julien. Love the work on the chin gun rail too.
Cast one of "those parts" earlier bud, had enough old resin to do a test pour, worked great buddy, thank ya man :).

lee

Exceptional as always Julien! You keep this going and you'll need to upgrade your house, due to the lack of room for display space. :lol

Great work as usual Julian. Excited that you venturing out into the GK realm. Good luck!

Isel

Last edited:
I'm betting Julien will announce when he's ready for casting and follow protocol with a proper interest thread. Let's play nice and keep the chatter appropriate to the thread.

Thank you for your interest guys !

I'll open an interest thread in the JY when things will be cast :)

Lots of pics today ! :)

Ive been very busy the past week with my job but I managed to find time to work on the head. I did several improvements, rebuilt the whole underside section and built the backplate.

Still some work to do on the back and underside and it should be ready to be molded ! :)

I hope you'll like the new pics :

atathead24.jpg

atathead25.jpg

atathead26.jpg

atathead27.jpg

atathead28.jpg

atathead29.jpg

atathead30.jpg

atathead31.jpg

atathead32.jpg

atathead33.jpg

atathead34.jpg

atathead35.jpg

atathead36.jpg

atathead37.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back