New Factory Entertainment replicas Dracula, MIB II, etc.

I always wanted the MR one...but missed out. I have the Factory Ent. elite edition of Dracula's ring and it is REALLY nice.

My only hesitation in ordering is these sure are getting PRICEY!

Didn't see these posted yet...not even on FactoryEnt.com yet either

I got to admit, FactoryEnt website is really terrible, they need to put some more regular updates and better interface, also a "view by type" facility wold be great. That way you could view prop replica, statues, music collectables etc.

Mind you, it is no where near as bad as Noble Collection, worse website eva!

I might point out that the Frankenstein bust and Mount Kissmore were sculpted by none other than Hildebeast.

Very talented guy! I saw the protos at ComicCon and they were awesome.

Doc

nice, is the picture of their Neuralyzer the prototype or is it an MR version like was stated in a separate thread? looks great for the price.

It's not the MR version. The person in the other thread wasn't paying attention to the video.

There are several "tells". One is the "charge port" on the bottom cap that was missing from the MR version. Another is the more accurate cone shape of the cap.

There was a new post about the Pre-Order for the Neuralizer on Factory Entertainment's Facebook page. Looks just like the Master Replicas version. Personally I would have liked to see a different case, this one is just too plain for my taste. Its price is a bit high at around 400 bucks too. Still glad they're releasing some props, good to see some new MIB stuff :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back