Ewok Build

Gumbyack454

Hi, I am in the middle of building a Ewok prop and was wondering if anyone had any Ideas as to what I could use for the Teeth. Thanks

I would say low budget some oven bake clay, superscult perhaps. Other wise if you want to cast them out dental plaster would give a good look or resin but you would have to paint the resin, where as the plaster you could weather then be sealed easier.

Kind of depends on the lips, do they move? open or closed static mouth?

Polymorph looks brilliant, a million uses around the home and in prop making with that stuff - definitely getting some to play with!

Thanks, I'm going to be working on the body very soon. I'll be doing a PVC mannaquin I'm just trying to figure out what I want to stuff the body with. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate the help.

Hey, Great Build!!!! Im at the same point in my build...I used scrap ABS for my teeth and oven bake clay for the mouth and nose.

I saw a guy who, for the body, did the PVC mannequin, wrapped that in either foam or bubble wrap to get the body size, and then duct tape around that to make it more solid. I think they just attached the fur from there. Thats what i was thinking of doing for mine...

13352-5.jpeg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back