Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Can you tell me what you did to get it to look like that? I built a suit from glass and bondo but want to try foam and that piece looks amazing.

Can you tell me what you did to get it to look like that? I built a suit from glass and bondo but want to try foam and that piece looks amazing.

build in raw foam, seal it (there are loads of choices as sealant), black primer, then silver base coat, then candy red, then used dmg look with black and brown tones. dry brush silver on certain edges and then clear cloat for finish

i know not many post here anymore but this is where i started my journey so i thought i could update. made some modifications to my suit, rebuilt the lower half out of foam. just wanted to post and maybe get some feedback on what or how i could improve it even further. any advice would be appreciated. thanks 20161101_135257[1].jpg20161103_051411[1].jpg

New Scale request!!!

Hi darkside, i'd like to build ironman mkVII suit using your pep file version 2. I'm 6'.1'' tall so, acording your tips, the apropriate scale for the helmet would be 1.15, could you upload it on onedrive? Do you sudgest the same scale for the other parts of the suit? Thank you very much! bye!!

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files **New note in VIP section**

Don't lose hope the abs are one of the most difficult pieces, and if they are scaled right then you can check the scale factor mine is 27 and the default is 23. as long as the scale factor is the same the pieces should fit

Hi addamisk1 i'm trying to build mkVII using darkside501st's pep file version 2, but i need to scale in 26 - 26.5 (acording the tips in the first post of this thread). I allready asked him but he never answered. Your scale is very close to mine, can you send me your pep files?

It is awesome, I must say... With that said I cannot seem to find the ver 2 files.I see the helmet files but nothing for the version 2

I have been reading through most of these pages. But frankly at 168 it's hard lol

I have grabbed the v1 files, v2 helmet etc. I'm. Very new to pep but I wanna try and what better way than this amazing build.
About the v2 pep suit files, do they exist? Is there a major difference between them?
And more importantly, how do I go about acquiring the v2 suit files? These are all personal use only.

Hey, I know this thread is super old but I recently have been trying to build my own armor and I was just wondering what materials I should use as well as if you have made MK II or IV templates. I have tried card stock and cardboard but they don't seem to work too well, also some of the plans (specifically with the hand) appear to have tabs intersecting each other which is confusing.

hey I'm using your files to create iron man mark 7 armor and I am confused if the iron man MKIII and MKVI named files are just modified for MKVII my main concern is the palm link doesn't work that you modified

I just got into cosplay and stuff if you could post a new link I would appreciate it a lot hope to hear ASAP. Here is a picture if you don't know what i mean. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7077[1].JPG
    IMG_7077[1].JPG
    5 MB · Views: 105
hey I'm using your files to create iron man mark 7 armor and I am confused if the iron man MKIII and MKVI named files are just modified for MKVII my main concern is the palm link doesn't work that you modified

I just got into cosplay and stuff if you could post a new link I would appreciate it a lot hope to hear ASAP. Here is a picture if you don't know what i mean. Thanks!
Palm's are usually the same in the earlier builds.
I have to ask however, what is "Chris Dyn crap"?
BAWHAHAHAHA

Palm's are usually the same in the earlier builds.
I have to ask however, what is "Chris Dyn crap"?
BAWHAHAHAHA

I have no idea its not my file the computer is shared. Thanks for the info I just saw the design was more simple. My palm part is in 3 different parts and that one was all in one. It looks easier to build that one then the current one any tips for me?

Attachments

• IMG_7078[1].JPG
    IMG_7078[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 100
I have no idea its not my file the computer is shared. Thanks for the info I just saw the design was more simple. My palm part is in 3 different parts and that one was all in one. It looks easier to build that one then the current one any tips for me?
Is that supposed to be the Iron-man mk7 palm? Nothing about that resembles the Iron-man palm. Search within the forum for the appropriate file.

Look for Zabana, he is the artist who created the file for the gauntlet.
Ask for the file but be sure to credit him for the file.

Is that supposed to be the Iron-man mk7 palm? Nothing about that resembles the Iron-man palm. Search within the forum for the appropriate file.

When I downloaded the file I got some miss matching Mark # files I noticed it really wasn't looking right any helpful tips like where I can download the correct files for these parts. I really appreciate the help. Thanks so much!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back