Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

423222_197885526983601_100002864667910_297436_336744717_n.jpg

Sweet build dude I'm diggin it can't wait to see more

Great work man. Keep it up, I love to see progress pics.

Ok I couldn't help but modify Zabana's Boot file. It was an awesome file but I really liked the way that Robo3687's boot is put together. So I set Zabana's Boot up like Robo3687's and added a thruster pod that you can put some lights in if you want. It is based on this scene:

I also made the boot a little taller for us shorter guys.

Check the link on the first page for the file. Have fun.

Mk%20IV-VI%20Boot.png

Last edited:

I will be doing the calf/shin, then the thigh, then cod (modified Mk III), and then the torso.

11775-mk7.jpg

so i found some 1/2" foam in my backyard and started making the chest over heres what ive got so far

I should have expected. No sooner than the trailers and photos of the statue came out, you guys are already hard at work designing these pep files. I swore I'd never pep again after the last fiasco with the project Neo and I were doing, but I must admit, I'm very tempted by these files.

:behave < This is literally going on in my head right now, lol
Keep up the great work, what you have so far looks amazing!

These are all looking fantastic.

On a side note, does anyone else think the CG guys couldn't decide wether to use a new helmet model or not? After watching the Avengers trailer #2 it appears that 2 different helmets are used with the new suit (unless it is a story based change)

hey dark i moded the shoulder bells into foam versions :D still needs some work on some parts i just modified on the actual foam piece the parts i didnt figure out how to mod

I just bought a crap ton of foam for this! Super Excited for this to be finished and converted to foam templates!

hey dark i moded the shoulder bells into foam versions :D still needs some work on some parts i just modified on the actual foam piece the parts i didnt figure out how to mod

sweet build dude cant wait to see how it turns out

11781-430540-383600404993014-100000291721569-1447649-582345597-n.jpg

new start of my mk 7 chest mixing war machine pieces and these mk 7 templates with the dancing fool mk 3 chest then i will plasti dip all of it then paint it up hopefully i will have some free time in the next few days because i am moving so i will be waiting for gas and electric and comcast for my internet but i will post new picks in a few days

is this the same scale as robo's peps?

Well, I am a shorter guy so I started with a scale of 21 although I think that was too small. I am adjusting to 23. Robo3687's files were defaulted to about 25. So the short answer is Yes, it is about the same scale. In other words, if you scale my files to 25 then they will be just about the same size as Robo3687's files when they were set to 25.

Thanks everyone for getting so amped up about these files. It helps keep me motivated. I love the pics of the Mk VII builds going on. Although, I would like to see more pics of the files that I am making if anyone has started building them yet.

Oops, I just realized I forgot to add supports for the shoulder bells. I just added a new file for the supports. Check the link on the first post.

Last edited:
I'm surprised there are MKVII files already. I may have to do this instead of the MKVI. Are all the chest pieces I've seen so far free hand? Or is there a pep?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm surprised there are MKVII files already. I may have to do this instead of the MKVI. Are all the chest pieces I've seen so far free hand? Or is there a pep?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I haven't made a pep for the chest or back yet. As far as I know nobody else is working on the pep files for this armor. The WIP pics you see are people that are either doing it freehand or have taken the Mk III or Mk IV chest back peps, printed them out, and then modified them to look more like the Mk VII.

I have been working off an on all week on the shin and foot flaps. This thing is kicking my butt. Just when I think I am all done, I zoom out and look it over and think to myself no, that is not quite right. Then I gotta go back and change it. Plus it is hard to get the foot flaps working right.

I am almost done with the shin. Should be up tomorrow. Then I will need to take small break. Also, just so you guys know I am going to make a different toe for the boot file I posted. It will be the MK VII toe. So maybe you could use the same boots for different versions of the armor and just change out the toes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back