Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

Thanks Royal.

The biceps should be up today... I will post back later when I get it done.

I am going to make most of the parts symmetrical, as many as I can. Parts like the biceps might need to be trimmed on the inside after they have been pepped or cast to allow for more clearance/maneuverability. Making it symmetrical will be better for anyone that wants to make a mold and start casting the pieces. All the arm pieces are symmetrical, unfortunately the legs are not.

just what i was looking for i had made the mk 3 forearms cause i noticed they were close but this is even better to bad i already plasti-diped one forearm and one bicep tho lol

Thank you for doing this and posting the links for the hands!

Ok, well I had a long day of modeling the biceps and elbow. I was having some difficulty getting these two parts and the upper forearm to fit together properly at the swivel joint. They are both done now but I won't be uploading them today after all. I still have to unfold them. They will probably be up tomorrow. Then I will be taking a brake over the weekend... my hand is cramping up a little from using the mouse so much, lol. :unsure

Thanks for all the kind words... hopefully you all will find some good use for them. Make sure to post pics of your builds in this thread. We want to see what these files can do.

are you going to do the helm? or should we just use one of the ones already out there?

are you going to do the helm? or should we just use one of the ones already out there?

There is not that much difference between the helmet on the Mk VII and the others. I do plan on modifying it but it will probably be the last thing I do.

Check back later today for the biceps and elbow. I just have to unfold them and then they will be up.

11435-mk819.jpg

threw that together last night

Last edited:

Okay now I have a serious dilemma...

Having ceased my Halo pep build in favour for MK VI foam, I now see this!

Damn it but well done!

I have some more build pics but I am gonna start a thread for it later instead of taking up space for pep files lol

Ok guys, Sorry about the delays. I was supper busy on Friday and didn't get as much time to unfold the biceps and elbow as I would have liked. Not to mention, My computer downloaded a windows update and did an auto-restart and I lost about an hours worth of work cause I didn't save the file before I stepped away from the computer. :unsure But, I just uploaded the biceps and elbow. Check the link on the first post. Hope you enjoy.

I will be taking a little break over the weekend and then I will be doing the shoulder bells and legs next.

ps - nice update on the progress you guys are making. If you start a new thread with your build then post a link here so people can check it out.

Mk%20VII%20Biceps.png
Mk%20VII%20Elbow.png

Last edited:

im gonna get the biceps and elbows printed up tommorow when im at work(no home printer:() then get on them straight away tommorow nite. sweet cant wait to see the bells

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back