Best toys of the 70's

Loved my hopper

200px-Space-hopperscouk.gif

Stretch Armstrong! and Slime! YAY!

I can't believe no one has mentioned any of these:

74c7c414.jpg

c045fb6d.jpg

And the next I still have. My brother and I found it in the attic when my parents moved a few years ago. My brother and and I plugged it in and spent the next several hours reliving our childhood......and not moving anything they wanted us to move.

e8161b56.jpg

tele-gamessuperponIV1975.jpg

1975 made by Atari for Sears' Telegames brand.
1978magnavoxodessey2.jpg

1978 magnavox
atari2600.jpg

and my 2600. There's about 15 others out there that are basically pong and a few others.

I had the Honda Kick-n-Go. Kicking on the rear foot peg moved the scooter forward. This one is missing the black rubber foot gripper on the main resting area.

5678093492_b2aae3b281_z.jpg

I did have that pong game. I remember playing it. Atari stunt cycle was also killer!!

I also got an intellivision and fell in love. Couldnt get enough of sea battle, dungeons and dragons, football, etc. I was hooked...

800px-Intellivision-Console-Set.png

I still have my Intellivision (mine is a Sears model which was molded in off white the Mattel games worked and Sears made their own games which were the exact same as Mattel's)

Sea Battle was the shiz and how bad ass was D&D ( the version with the maze where everything was green until you explored the area and it opened up: still hate those damn bats ! )

Intellivision is on my list to get. I have a complete list of all the game systems from then. Oddly enough the pong games are only worth about 60.00 if they have the boxes and manuals. You'd think they'd be worth more.

Rylo;2137931 NOTE: I can't help but notice nobody has repped me for this thread. [I said:
What, I gotta post pics of cats saying silly things to get a little rep? [/I]LOL, here ya go, "Now Uz like cheeseburgers and 70's toys!" Not that I really care about the rep thing...just thought about it though and love to pick on the concept.
No...you don't!

I still have my original BSG Viper too! (However the stickers have long since dried up and fell off, and it is the "non-firing" version). :)

Oh and here's a rare one I've managed to hang onto:

attachment.php

Kevin

You've got a 1979 B.O.B.? I never saw one in the States, only VINCENT!

MY GOD MAN!!!! You need to put a warning on this thread, Memories may smack you up side the head! LOL....
I was always a Star Wars fanatic, but had Godzilla, Shogun Warriors, Green Machine, the Spider-Man big wheel, all the super hero figs, but the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle was the best.
Had the Stompers too and I was a 2nd version GI Joe fan too...the 3 inch ones, my jewel of the collection was the Terror Drome, and the FLAGG...It was like 6 ft long my mom hated it. lol....
I always wanted the Stormtrooper gun, had the Solo pistol but never the rifle...

Wasn't there a game where you ran a Plane that was set over a round ground that turned like a record and you had to drop and bomb on a target as it went by? My memory is fuzzy and I think there was but can't remember if there was.
Later Brothers,
D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back