MattyCollector "Mattel Hoverboard" discussion

You have a Matty Hover Board?

Mine came with a flimsy stand but the board is on an angle. Once you place MAGs on it, it tends to want to fall.

If you got some clear Perspex laser cut, you can ask the place to "flame" the edges. This is kind of like a cheaper way to polishing the edges and it comes up pretty good. They would also have the proper glue to glue the parts together. You can use Super Glue as well.

Funny seeing you here! Lol No I have the BTTF licensed one with the Mattel and handlebar hole stickers applied to it. Wish I had the Matty board. I'm hoping to stand it straight up.

Funny seeing you here! Lol No I have the BTTF licensed one with the Mattel and handlebar hole stickers applied to it. Wish I had the Matty board. I'm hoping to stand it straight up.

I think I am in every BTTF2 thread :)

OK, so the shoes are not sitting on the board. If you had a small right angle that the board stands up on, you could add a small strip of clear at the front of the angle to stop the board sliding or kicking out. It would be easy and fairly cheap to make and would pretty neat either on its own, or behind a pair of MAGs.

I think I am in every BTTF2 thread :)

OK, so the shoes are not sitting on the board. If you had a small right angle that the board stands up on, you could add a small strip of clear at the front of the angle to stop the board sliding or kicking out. It would be easy and fairly cheap to make and would pretty neat either on its own, or behind a pair of MAGs.

I can't really envision what you're saying. You mean a piece of metal angle iron?

Something like this would work if it was taller
lRS2aB.jpg

pSGCHz.jpg

So this came in the mail today. It was too straight up and down. Tried heating it up and bending it but it eventually snapped. Lol

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/2953/pSGCHz.jpg

So this came in the mail today. It was too straight up and down. Tried heating it up and bending it but it eventually snapped. Lol

Oh yeah if I saw this earlier I could've warned you. I have those to hold my Almanac and Oh La La cover, definitely not big enough to hold a hoverboard. If you want something off the shelf, you're better off with something like this:

91A5yjXQFkL._SL1500_.jpg
914aXIqyHyL._SL1500_.jpg

I saw these, they are nice! I don't think the hoverboard would fit in it though. I think it's quite thicker than a skateboard deck.

This looks like it would probably work! Wonder if you could find it in the store or just online?

They are in store, there are two sizes and you can go to the store website to get a coupon and use a 40% off coupon right at the register. I buy a lot of these for many uses. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back