► Jkno's collection ◄

Re: Jkno's collection from Transylvania

What a collection, really nice love the marmit trooper and e-11 plaque.

I don't know how I just saw this today! That setup looks great!

Now I know what you needed all those stands for. :)

I am doing Star Tours theme in my Home Office.

-Eric

I don't know how I just saw this today! That setup looks great!

Now I know what you needed all those stands for. :)

I am doing Star Tours theme in my Home Office.

-Eric

Thanks Eric! The helmet stands from you are great, in fact some of the best stands out there. :thumbsup

Dude your collection is awesome!!!
I feel for you trying to collect in a country that doesn't understand or allow you to easily. It's hard enough from here in Australia. Now I look at your difficulties and feel bad for ever complaining about shipping and tax and stuff as we have it easy compared to you. It hasn't stood in the way of you amassing and awesome setup though. Well done sir :)

Oh and I 100% agree with you on the marmit stormtrooper. Easily the best. Just wait until you get hold of a sandy. They are even better.

Ben

Dude your collection is awesome!!!
I feel for you trying to collect in a country that doesn't understand or allow you to easily. It's hard enough from here in Australia. Now I look at your difficulties and feel bad for ever complaining about shipping and tax and stuff as we have it easy compared to you. It hasn't stood in the way of you amassing and awesome setup though. Well done sir

Oh and I 100% agree with you on the marmit stormtrooper. Easily the best. Just wait until you get hold of a sandy. They are even better.

Ben

Thanks for the kind words Ben. :cheers I recently got a Marmit AT-AT Driver and it became my favorite trooper. I just need to find a set of stickers/decals for chest box and back armor. Will be looking for the other Marmits in the future too, but my budget is quite low at the moment. But seeing the pics of them they surely worth getting

A Sterling Submachine Gun 9mm trophy I received as present from a good friend. This Sterling trophy is 23 cm long and 11 cm high and is made of resin and metal with a wooden base, and is dedicated to Sgt. R.J. Wingrove. As we know the Sterling Mk4/L2A3 was the base gun for the famous Stormtrooper blaster.

Sterling SMG trophy 01.jpg

Last edited:

Did I miss your Terminator stuff in this thread? I saw some of it in an old Endoskull comparison post but don't see it here????????

The Elm-Studios life-size Emperor Palpatine bust arrived, REALLY COOL!! :thumbsup It really is very impressive in person, just like having the genuine ROTJ Emperor in the house. The only problem is with the plaque which arrived damaged. I will get a Ian McDiarmid autograph on a MR wide plaque anyway (C6 send-in service with Official Pix).

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust00.jpg

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust05.jpg

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust16.jpg

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust14.jpg

Elm-StudiosEmperorPalpatinebust13.jpg

Last edited:

very nice collection indeed. and congrats on your Emperor man..he looks fantastic. how about some straight on shots? and possibly some shots without his hood on..would love to see what his entire head looks like. would love to see how his eyes look with that menacing brow of his..:devil :love

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back