► Jkno's collection ◄

Re: My AT-AT Driver helmet (and collection)

I finally upgraded my AT-AT lid today with a set of metal tusk greeblies from Elvistrooper - got them from a good friend, always wanted to replace the resin tusks with more accurate metal ones. There is only one thing I might want to upgrade some day, but until then I'm really happy how this turned out:

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

fiberglassatatdriverhel.jpg

That is so great! Thanks for posting your awespme collection. A grey AT-AT is on my want list!

Wow, spectacular collection. Very nice, clean organized displays and set-up. The AT-AT helmet looks great too!

Recently I got a real British Sterling Mk4/L2A3 Stormtrooper blaster with real M-40 Tank scope on it, and accurate T-tracks. It even comes with a cool metal plaque and an official deactivation certificate from UK (so is legal here too). It looks like the one used by Han in the detention block scene when he shoots the control panels or like Version C from The Parts of Star Wars.

Sterling Stormtrooper Blaster 01.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks Alfredo and Trilogy! :) It is a SUPERB piece indeed :thumbsup and is the pride of my Imperial collection.

It seems the blaster was assembled and painted by two really talented artists from this forum: Cking and Vos, just got confirmation from Chris - special thanks to them for this fantastic work. The intention was to make it look like the BlasTech E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster ANH Version C aka Han Solo's blaster from the detention cell block scene, when he is shooting the comm panel. :cool

hansoloe11blaster.jpg

I already have 2 MR Stormtrooper blasters (one complete with everything and one loose), a cool fan made blaster and the Hasbro version, but none is even close to holding a piece like the real SMG. I've been told I won't let it off my hands, and the statement was totally right. ;) Now just to get a cool stand for it, since it deserves the best!

Absolutely AMAZING display room....I'm about a quarter of the way there....thanks for the inspiration!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back