eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

You said 'first shield', does this mean can expect battle damaged shields as well? Or even shields from different materials?

So psyched!

Bryan as a long time fan, first let me say this is awesome. Now that the company is expanding though, I really hope some money is put into the website and communication between company and customer. With the long delays and lack of updates with just the Star Was line, I fear that will become even more strained with the addition of a giant property like Marvel.
John

Forgot to mention . . Don't you think that our Captain America Shield and Helmet will go great with UD Replicas's motorcyle suit? That is how I am going to display mine! I already talked to David about this a while ago! :p

Now, the legal disclaimer, since I said this. . . the helmet is NOT made for head protection!

I'm nominating this for post of the year.:thumbsup

:lol

David

You said 'first shield', does this mean can expect battle damaged shields as well? Or even shields from different materials?

So psyched!

To use a quote from a VERY INAPPROPRIATE film for this forum. . .

"Don't close doors, keep an escape clause . . . ."
Madonna as Evita Peron!

Hahaha!!

Last edited:
Bryan, congrats again on the License! The items look fantastic. I look forward to seeing some in person sometime. Thanks for the clarification on the shield materials, it will definitely save weight. I can't wait to see the display with David's suits :) .. I need to get my butt out to more conventions!

Hey Chris, i remember you said you spoke to the MR guys at SDCC about their shields, what material did you say they said they were going to use for their shields?
b03083ef.jpg

Re: eFX Announce Avengers Collectibles

I'm with Rich on that, I want one of everything as well. :) Doubt my wife will allow it though. lol ;)

Hey Chris, i remember you said you spoke to the MR guys at SDCC about their shields, what material did you say they said they were going to use for their shields?
b03083ef.jpg

Yep, the rep I spoke mentioned they were planning on making them out of stamped steel. We talked for a bit and I tried to hook them up with the spinning shop down in Miami that I sub some jobs out too, they said they would call, but I never heard from them.

Re: eFX Announce Avengers Collectibles

In fact, it's probably best to close this thread as the other has more comments and is getting details from Bryan from eFX, so it's quite useful and there's no point in starting again here

Do the mods close it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back