The worst movies you've ever seen?

How anything seems to you depends on where your head is at when you experience it. :cool

Thank you! :)
True, but some movies are just plain bad regardless of your mindset, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, faith, blood type, hair color, shoe size, and/or mind-altering substances of choice.

That is true....to a degree. What we're talking about are movies that no amount of right mindset,positive thinking,or drugs can help us percieve them as not complete crap. Battlefield Earth and House of the Dead are perfect examples.

How anything seems to you depends on where your head is at when you experience it. :cool

Thank you! :)

Well, I will say this: It doesn't have anything to do with Leagues. :cool

It's only words. It doesn't name names or point fingers at individuals. It's a written characature of one aspect of the human experience, held up for the World to see. As with anything of this nature: some tend to see the humor; others may not. In either event, it's just words. What's really funny is people's reactions to it.

:popcorn

I just think we should all look at ourselves and laugh a lot more. I do it all the time. i might have been that kid with the popcorn on his head. you don't know... :cool

the Twilight movies... eternal sunshine of the spotless mind... and 90 percent of the straight to dvd zoombie flicks. Got spammed with great looking cover once. cant remember the actual title. 3rd reich nazi zoombies?had a CGI me262 jet shooting down a B17 right at the start. watched 5 minutes and ff'd to the end of the film. It got worse-if that's possible.

Okay, first off, all of you GUYS that listed Twi$hite, here's what you get:

ManCardRevoked.jpg

No MAN has any business watching those movies, as they're nothing but a bunch of fanwank for teenage GIRLS... and very poorly written fanwank, at that! Those of you that have seen any of them, turn in your Man Cards on your way out of the thread!
HitchhikerSmilie.gif
I ain't handing over anything, I watched them (missed one of them) but i watched them doing my own MST3K riffing. It made them watchable.:lol

Battleship and Red Dawn for 2012. Worse movies out that year....

Notable mention for was the made for cable remake of "The Philadelphia Experiment". How can they take such a great movie and make it into utter crap!?

LMAO, Yeah you lost your man card. Plus you hated Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. You must have not understood that movie. Its one of the best movies out there.

I worked on this for a while and then told them I had to leave because of how inexperienced the production folks were. In the end they threw a bunch of $ my way and I did a few more things for them because I'm a wh***. :lol

Agreed though. We all knew it was terrible pretty much before filming started.

Ok, this made me literally LOL.

So the funny thing is that I actually paid to see this in the theater. It was the only movie I've ever wanted to walk out of. Problem was that I went with a bunch of other friends and I didn't want to just up and leave them.

Afterward, we compared notes.

We all wanted to walk out. And we all stayed for exactly the same reason -- thought the other guys wanted to stay.

Moral of the story: Talking during a movie isn't always a bad thing.

I vowed never to think about that movie again. And then New Line sent me the DVD when it came out to review.

Oddly enough, I felt it played much better on the small screen. It felt much more made-for-TV anyway. I still hate it, though.

Hehe,I watched one of them. I had dragged the wife to so many action and horror movies that it was long overdue to get dragged to something I didn't want to watch. She HATED the movie. Well worth,seeing it to never be dragged to another one.

I ain't handing over anything, I watched them (missed one of them) but i watched them doing my own MST3K riffing. It made them watchable.:lol

Mine would be The Godson 1998, with Dom DeLuise and Rodney Dangerfield. Also starring Lou Ferrigno my childhood hero. That would be the only reason I watched that mess of a movie.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

One of the worst movies I've ever seen... believe it or not... Avatar. Effects were wonderful but that was it... I turned it off after an hour.

I just thought of two more; these are the only two movies I've ever walked out on:

Gung Ho (1986) starring Michael Keaton and Gedde Watanabe. It's allegedly a comedy, but...well, let me put it this way. My buddy and I were sitting in the theater, and around the 45 minute mark he leaned over and asked, "Have you laughed once?" "Nope. You?" "Nope." "Okay, let's go."

And, yes, I'm gonna list it: Mad Max (1979) starring Mel Gibson. The young lady who would eventually become my wife, and I, went to see this because a mutual friend recommended it. We barely made it through 30 minutes before we decided doing anything else would be a better way to spend our time.

And, yes, I'm gonna list it: Mad Max (1979) starring Mel Gibson. The young lady who would eventually become my wife, and I, went to see this because a mutual friend recommended it. We barely made it through 30 minutes before we decided doing anything else would be a better way to spend our time.
You one crazy guy.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back