Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley FINISHED SCULPT WITH VIDEO! (Nudity-ish)

wilysteve

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

So I decided to finally go ahead with the 1:1 version of Ripley having done the 1/2 scale all that time ago. I've only had one day so far and I probably won't get back on it for another couple of weeks but I love this stage and thought I'd put up a couple of photos already. You need a bit of imagination but it is very early days.

I'm going to finish her in silicone and the plan is to maybe do a full scale statue with Newt sometime in the future :cool

DSCN4057.jpg

DSCN4059.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Steve.

Last edited:
Re: Lifesize Sigourney Weaver/ Ellen Ripley Started!

you can definitely see her in there even from the first photo, good job!

Very excited about this, as you know.
I look forward to further updates as she progress's.

Maybe a dumb question, but are you going to do a complett Ripley?
With body and all or just the head?

Either way, im looking forward to this.... good work so far

great start mate, I really love the style of sculpting you have building up the form with beads of clay
it's a very simular looking style to how Stan Winston worked

look forward to seeing her finished as Iknow your silicone work is right up their with the best we have on the rpf

Terrific start Steve. I definitely see Ripley already. Cannot wait to see further updates!

Thanks everyone!! I'm getting excited about this project. Its so frustrating not to be able to work on it when I'd like though :wacko so no more updates just yet.

USiT
Maybe a dumb question, but are you going to do a complett Ripley?
With body and all or just the head?

Either way, im looking forward to this.... good work so far

There are no dumb questions.....well actually I have heard a few in my time but that definitely wasn't one of them :lol

Eventually some time hopefully not too far into the future I'll be making a full statue with body, pulse rifle, flame thrower, boots, Newt - the works!

Nobby
why has the poor woman got rivets in her ears?

haha must've been my riveting conversation :confused sorry

Its actually just a very good way of marking the most important anchor points in the system of measuring that I use.

suckface
great start mate, I really love the style of sculpting you have building up the form with beads of clay
it's a very simular looking style to how Stan Winston worked

look forward to seeing her finished as Iknow your silicone work is right up their with the best we have on the rpf

Thanks!! That is very generous :$ And I obviously idolise Stan Winston like just about everyone else here so...

Cheers,
Steve

Amazing work in such a short space of time.
Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to this progressing.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back