Narcissus ref pics?

Durrett

Does anyone have some good plan view (top, front, side...) pics of the Narcissus? I scoured the internet and the closest I could come up with was some skewed shots of the original model being built. Blueprints would be extra special good.

Do a search for "narcissus blueprints". When I did that, the third thread has a link to eagletransporter forum where they have some great flat-on top views.

great top down view of the primed and finished model in this set of pictures as well as great close up detail of the cockpit area
Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum - View Single Post - ALIEN HARDWARE

a sample from that thread...
Finished and painted white using car spray primer (the finished colour)
smallnarc3.jpg

smallnarc4.jpg

Finished model dirtied down with dry black powder paint applied liberally then wiped off, highlighting all the detail. The docking clamp on the top was made by Martin and had two compressed air rams to raise the clamps on the sides.
smallnarc6.jpg

Close up detail. You can just made out some tiny writing in front of the "E1" sybol. It say's "winscreen wiper control"....just a bit of fun.
smallnarc7.jpg

Also some good pictures in this one
Space 1999 Eagle Transporter Forum - View Single Post - ALIEN HARDWARE

The whole thread is an awesome Alien reference from one of the guys who was working on set at the time and built the Narcissus, especially all the Nostromo stuff and seeing where the Narcissus sits etc.... The problem is you won't be able to go through each page of the thread without having to leave and comeback unless you register.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back