My project ex Machina Briareos% 100 Pepakura

pep finishing work, beginning with the deployment of the calves.
Foto1509.jpg
CalvesBriareosbyC2.jpg

Last edited:
They are from different sources, as shown in the chart and if you can deduct the other graph is what will come soon, certainly all developed files are available in the 405th (user Toja)

Son de diferentes fuentes, como muestra el grafico y si usted logra deducir el otro grafico es lo que proximamente vendra, por cierto todos los archivos desarrollados estan disponibles en la 405th (usuario Toja)

CI_61872_1335642408.jpg

Last edited:
Edited. Hello people here my update, proof of acrylic paint on shoes left shoulder and forearm prior to the final painting, video test also led in the hull

Editado. Hola gente aqui mi actualizacion, prueba de pintura acrilica en antebrazo hombro izquierdo y zapatos antes de llevar a la pintura, tambien video de prueba de led en el casco.

SAM_1219.jpg
BriareosZapatosbytoja.jpg

http://youtu.be/I6EB3fGZH5M

Last edited:
Hello girls and boys, here my update Noting the scale of the chest armor and the gun pic Prometeus m-08, is in development will soon be available in the 405 th
Briareosarmadura1.jpg

Hola chicas y chicos, aqui mi actualizacion
Comprobando la escala de la armadura del pecho y pic de la pistola Prometeus m-08, se encuentra en desarrollo pronto estara disponible en la 405 th, eso creo.

Last edited:
Hello people* not much progress to show only this file, developed by Mr. Joel. The file is available in the 405th, Greetings

BriareosCYBORGPISTOLM-08BYJoeltoja.jpg

Hola gente
no hay mucho avances que mostrar solo este archivo, desarrollado por el sr Joel.
El archivo esta disponible en la 405th, saludos

Wow, hermano, that is a nice progress, are all those files in the 405th, or did you commission somebody?

Buen trabajo, (good Job)

Wow, hermano, that is a nice progress, are all those files in the 405th, or did you commission somebody?

Buen trabajo, (good Job)

Thanks for the kind words.* commission? not at all, was developed by different modelers, American and French, although I use a translator to communicate, they managed to understand my request (here among us, I had to harass them for you rock to get them to develop it: Ohbaby : Lol: Lol)

Gracias por las gentiles palabras.
comisión? no para nada, se desarrollo por diferente modeladores, americanos y frances, a pesar de que yo uso un traductor para comunicarme, ellos lograron entender mi peticion (aqui entre nosotros, yo tuve que acosarlos durante meces para lograr que ellos lo desarrollen lol lol)

I went to get them on the 405th and tons of the links are not working anymore, they look like the user removed them....

I went to get them on the 405th and tons of the links are not working anymore, they look like the user removed them....

And I will check and work well.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/35064-Briareos-Hecatonquiros-Nuevo?highlight=Briareos
sometimes if you happen to use translator disappear links pages (see the page in the original language (English) all checked and working properly.

sucedes a veces si usted usa traductor de paginas desaparecen los enlaces (ver la pagina en idioma original (ingles) todos chequeados y funcionan correctamente.

Last edited:
Available for Pepakura Briareos chest.

Hello, little update, now available for Pepakura Briareos chest.
Question: Anyone have knowledge of the suit and / or files to Dunan?
3D modeler who wants some help please.
BriareosbyHarnor-1.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back