Greatest American Hero Costume

Phayze

Google image search came up dry, so I thought I might have some luck here - anyone have a decent sized image of the GAH chest emblem that they'd be willing to share? My lady-wife and I are about to start in on a, um . . . unique interpretation of the costume, and lacking all drawing skills outside of (very) basic sketching, I'm a little concerned over how to create the emblem.

My thought is to print it out on one of those inkjet fabric sheets and wonder-under it to the shirt.

Any help with the emblem pic would be greatly appreciated. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(tekmage3000 @ Sep 29 2006, 09:12 AM) [snapback]1328645[/snapback]</div>

Yeah, that's what I found too. What I meant to say was that I'm looking for an image of just the logo in a good, printable size.

Someone at the LOH hooked me up with this one, which I think will be big enough (the costume is for my wife, and she's pretty small). I wouldn't mind having a slightly bigger one for myself if anyone out there
happens to have something. :D

There is a deluxe collector set that is due next week which contains all the DVDs plus a cape & manual replica. If I remember the pic from the advertisement the case was black w/ just the logo on it. You could always scan it in from that. I can't seem to find a pic on it online but this week's Wizard magazine has the advertisment. Hope that helps.

Here's the info on it:
202862780.jpg

greatest_american_hero.jpg

http://www.bullz-eye.com/contests/2006/gre...erican_hero.htm

Or you can go to the source:
http://www.anchorbayentertainment.com/gah/

They are only doing a limited number of 20,000 copies.

<div class='quotetop'>(misterfusion @ Oct 2 2006, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1330537[/snapback]</div>
No worries.

Just be sure to take pics and share the fruits of your labor with the rest of the class :)

Steve
[/b]

are you kidding? that's half the reason I make these things. :lol

Everyone got here before I did and provided some great images.
I'm on the bandwagon of please share afterwards, I'd love to see the finished outfit..
:D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back