Snake Eyes Armor Costume G.I. Joe: Retaliation update armor done!

As I was reading through this all I cold say was wow, like 10 times.

The film was delyed but this an't and so happy.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks i will finish it very soon i was expecting on SDCC 2012 to display a snake eyes complete costume like they did on the past, because i need more references photo of the leather section on the back of the suit. specially the sword area.

Great work on the armor, Maulfett! The helmet looks spot-on, as well! As my favorite character of GI Joe, you've done Snake Eyes justice with your work. Looking forward to seeing the complete costume together. Still building the sword yourself?

Best,
Craig

Just joined this site in hopes there will be a run on this! I'd be interested in getting a complete costume if one goes on sale down the road.

well when i finish the cobra commander helmet specially the vacum form for the visor, then i will try to use the same method for the snake eyes visor if it work then the run it will be ready

Hi, it is been a while, i'm almost ready to start making the visor of new Snake Eye helmet and the new Cobra Commander using vacumm form method, here is the mold of SE visor next few day i will let you know how comes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back