Snake Eyes Armor Costume G.I. Joe: Retaliation update armor done!

It is made of Urethane resine 65d, the material for the undersuit it is motorcross armor jacket, I removed the armor and put mines, the I used diferents fabric a leather with two clips. My armor was sculpted, but there are few members that have the pepakuras files of the armor, Blackkaos it is one of them.

DSC_0385.gif thanks for the helmet it fit me just fine . :D :thumbsup

Hi, we will make a limited run of the snake eyes helmet in kit form, helmet (2pieces), visor tint, 4 chicago screw and Velcro, if there are five interesting we will sell them $165 each shipping include to USA, but have to be five. Special offer for this week.

i just finished the last piece for the costume (mole), now just need lacing the knive and ready to go for another convention.
Just wondering if you could tell me what specific pouches you used for the Molle rig on the back? Any help will be much appreciated! Your suit looks AWESOME! By the way, I may be interested in one of your helmet kits! AWESOME STUFF!(y)cool

Thanks for that Maulfett. I actually was wondering what the pouches were that were used to mount to this piece you showed the link for though. Do you have a link for the pouches you got? Also, what belt, holster & gun did you get? I'm trying to put this costume together, & am trying to figure out all the pieces I'm going to need. Any additional help you can provide will be appreciated! Thanks again!:cool

I've been guessing Blackhawk M16 and pistol pouches, though I've yet to get a reference picture I'm totally happy with. I'm pretty sure the "correct" pistol/holster is a FNX-9 in a blade-tech OWB holster. What do you think, Maulfett? I'm just going to assume its with the adjustable paddle since all the other belt gear uses paddles. Here's the only usable FNX-9 I've found so far:
FNX-9
There was supposed to be an airsoft one, but I don't think it was ever released. Though, Snake Eyes had a Five-seveN in the first one so thats at least as cool!
I'm still trying to work out the right materials for the sword harness and the belt pattern on the back rig...

I've been guessing Blackhawk M16 and pistol pouches, though I've yet to get a reference picture I'm totally happy with. I'm pretty sure the "correct" pistol/holster is a FNX-9 in a blade-tech OWB holster. What do you think, Maulfett? I'm just going to assume its with the adjustable paddle since all the other belt gear uses paddles. Here's the only usable FNX-9 I've found so far:
FNX-9
There was supposed to be an airsoft one, but I don't think it was ever released. Though, Snake Eyes had a Five-seveN in the first one so thats at least as cool!
I'm still trying to work out the right materials for the sword harness and the belt pattern on the back rig...

Thanks for the info! It's definitely helpful!:thumbsup I think you're probably right on the holster being a Blade-Tech OWB holster that fits the FNX-9. The problem is Snake's holster is left handed, which is harder to find than the right handed ones. I've located several that fit the FNX-9 & look the part based on my reference, but I still don't know if they're available in a left hand version. Amazon has several, & I've posed the question to the sellers, but still haven't heard back on whether they have them in a left handed version. As far as the gun, thanks for the link!:thumbsup Thus far, that's all I've found for replica FNX-9's that's available. Supposedly Inokatsu was supposed to be releasing an airsoft version in 2012, but I don't think it happened, because I haven't been able to find anything that's currently available!:angry I know Snake had a Five-seveN in the 1st movie, & that is currently available in an airsoft version, although it's like $150, which is a bit more than I'd like to spend for a costume sidearm. If it weren't for the fact that it's the wrong gun for this version of the costume, I'd probably still end up spending that much, as I'm an accuracy nut! As the FNX-9 in your link is available in black, I may just end up going that route, so thanks again for the link! As far as the pouches, I agree that after looking into it, I think you're right with regards to the larger pouch possibly being a Blackhawk M16 mag pouch. However, what about the smaller pouch? I know it's got to probably be a pistol mag pouch of some kind, but what kind specifically. I've found a couple that are close, but nothing that seems to be an exact match. Any ideas? And what about the belt? I've seen a lot that are similar, but nothing that's an exact match. I'd love for Maulfett to chime in on this, as he's already put considerable research into this costume. Thanks for the help & advice guys! I welcome anyone with info. that's helpful to my questions to chime in, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondering the same thing!lol!:cool

1400155200688_IMG_20140515_074957_096.jpg1400155300709_IMG_20140515_074932_112.jpg1400155260075_IMG_20140515_075034_769.jpghere are some pic of my snake eye comtume i've been making for comic con.made with foam and black plastic dip.1400114614380_IMG_20140424_063246_758.jpg

Attachments

• 1400155150687_IMG_20140515_075042_056.jpg
    1400155150687_IMG_20140515_075042_056.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back