My Tennant and Eccleston Sonic Screwdriver Builds

The season 4 is a base of light grey. The two top coats of perfetto crackle glaze and clear crackle (watered down to get a smaller crackle pattern).
The Aztec sonic is a base of grey primer (only semi dry) with a very light coat of american accents cream crackle top coat (if you're in the UK use plasticoat cream topcoat).

Hello,

Great looking sonics; they certainly look very accurate to this lay observer.

In regards to the crackle question, what implement did you use to apply the perfetto crackle size and clear crackle?

The cracke size is a b****r to apply; quite hard to get the right thickness of the coat.

Cheers!

That's very nice. My friend made the real one......:thumbsup

Eccleston that is.....

Sweet! Do you have any pics of the original that he might be willing to share. There is a real lack of good photos of that prop available. It makes nailing down the details of the different variations very difficult.

-best

Dan

Thanks. I have to update the pics since I've sold all these sonics and have built new ones for myself that use the Alene's crackle that Nick used. I also have a new season 3 sonic that I've made

Thanks. I have to update the pics since I've sold all these sonics and have built new ones for myself that use the Alene's crackle that Nick used. I also have a new season 3 sonic that I've made

Hi Anakin,
is this New crackle on the 9th Aztec now?
Would love to see updated pictures.
I see you take great care in making this sonics a accurate as possible
I look forward to ordering an Aztec from you soon.

Hey guys,

I recently got a new camera, and I thought I'd start breaking it in by firing off a couple shots of some of my recent Tennant and Eccleston sonic screw builds. Please do not share these pics or re-post them on any other website.

img2669fu.jpg

img2671j.jpg

img2673of.jpg

img2675co.jpg

img2677pi.jpg

img2681g.jpg

img2683ha.jpg

img2684wk.jpg

img2686i.jpg

img2689k.jpg

img2694v.jpg

img2695m.jpg
That tennant sonic looks like you nicked it off set! Excellent work! :thumbsup
By the way...the ecclestons end has a thinner cylinder, sorry.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back