My Eleventh Doctor Costume

Wolf410

alright so here it is...this is the costume that i wore for comic-con as well as a few parties but i wanted to put it up because its a almost completely thrift store made costume so it came in really cheap so here it is with a how to guide and the prices associated with each.

CIMG1274.jpg

Alright so this is probably the most expensive part of the costume...the Sonic Screwdriver...30.00 Dollars from Think Geek

CIMG1275.jpg

This is the Doctors famous bow tie...i picked it up off of amazon.com for 2.00 dollars

CIMG1277.jpg

The tweed jacket of the Doctor...i picked this up at a thift store near my house for 6.00 dollars

CIMG1278.jpg

Ok now the under**** is an oxford blue and was 4.00 dollars at another thrift store and after a quick dry cleaning was perfect

CIMG1279.jpg

The suspenders that the doctor wears...now these don't have to be expensive at all because no one really sees them...i paid 5.00 dollars for them on amazon.com

CIMG1282.jpg

These are rothco jungle boots...they match almost perfectly with the boots worn in the show...which retail for 130.00 i got mine for 8.00 dollars

CIMG1283.jpg

These are jeans that i picked up at sears for 10.00 dollars. Straight legged and narrow so they match the shows pants really well

Now once the costume is assembeled it'll all look like this
314998_10150466545777788_651067787_10182568_1356342393_n.jpg

the only part of the costume that im missing is the elastic band gold watch that the doctor wears. other than that this entire costume came in at a grand total of 35.00 dollars for all the clothing and 30.00 for the Sonic Screwdriver

CIMG1279.jpg

The suspenders that the doctor wears...now these don't have to be expensive at all because no one really sees them...i paid 5.00 dollars for them on amazon.com

CIMG1282.jpg

These are rothco jungle boots...they match almost perfectly with the boots worn in the show...which retail for 130.00 i got mine for 8.00 dollars

The rest of the costume looks ace, but as a long time fan of Dr Who and a costumer who strives for accuracy, the jungle boots are nothing like he wears in the show, I should know as I have exact replicas of both series boots and the braces (suspenders) are too wide and have the wrong back slider. There was a time where you wouldn't see the braces (suspenders) but in the current series he seems to have his jacket off quite alot.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back