Netflix Recommendations Thread

What they all seem to forget is consumers DO NOT want to run around paying multiple people 10-15 bucks a month to cover their bases. Just imagine if CBS does the impossible and makes their service profitable. Pretty soon, NBC, CBS, and Fox follow suit and pull their stuff from hulu and netflix and HBO's arleady been doing it for a few years now. Its gonna turn into a nightmare.

We will be right back where we started. The Golden Age of Streaming is here right now.

o.k im back... if you love star wars and have kids 8-13 give it a shot with them. I laughed and remembered all the "awkward" days growing up etc. the kids made this worth watching. if you do watch it just keep watching thru the credits.... ;)

o.k im back... if you love star wars and have kids 8-13 give it a shot with them. I laughed and remembered all the "awkward" days growing up etc. the kids made this worth watching. if you do watch it just keep watching thru the credits.... ;)

What if I love Star Wars but have no kids?

(Although, I used to be one, myself.)

LOL just give it a shot, it wasn't as bad as i thought for a "musical". its more of a documentary on how the kids made it to "show time". but the scenes during the ending credits really surprised me. :p

- - - Updated - - -

LOL i just read your from VIRGINIA :lol

LOL just give it a shot, it wasn't as bad as i thought for a "musical". its more of a documentary on how the kids made it to "show time". but the scenes during the ending credits really surprised me. :p

- - - Updated - - -

LOL i just read your from VIRGINIA :lol

Okay, will do.

As for you update, me thinks you need glasses. lol

Pumped for Stranger Things Season 2. Saw the cast and crew do a Q&A at a screening of S1 E1 here in LA, can't wait for Halloween for S2!

im gonna binge watch stranger things.... when i get the time. :popcorn

- - - Updated - - -

also, "death note" looks promising :cheers

Norsemen on Netflix. It's a spoofy comedy of the Vikings series. A bunch of the cast is from Lillyhammer. Only part way into the first episode, but it's very Monty Python humor. Thumbs up right now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back