Netflix Recommendations Thread

OK. We use Netflix as our main stream (pardon the pun) of TV entertainment. And after 2 years of watching and waiting, Netflix's streaming content....suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I can only watch the same things so many times before I'm ready to just shut it off. I even found myself looking at the Blockbuster rentals that I can stream with my bluray player.

I can't believe that the Netflix content is so limited. They'll be loosing ALL of the Stars content very soon. After that - there's really nothing left to watch of any value.

See, all I've got is Netflix. Trust me - there is an end to the rainbow, problem is there's no pot of gold when you get there.

Then pause your membership, for a few months? We only have Netflix also a few times we've thought about pausing but there seems to be plenty for us right now. Ever try the library for dvd's?

Then pause your membership, for a few months? We only have Netflix also a few times we've thought about pausing but there seems to be plenty for us right now. Ever try the library for dvd's?

Ironically, my recent displeasure with Netflix has had an unexpected result - I opted to read a book!!! LOL. Last night rather than watch anything, we read for a while and had some nice jazz music playing on Pandora. I was amazed at how much happier I actually felt to 'break the habit' of watching TV all evening long.

^the movies are never as good as the books. I chose to keep my book reading separate from cinematic entertainment - that way I'm never disappointment.

I know all three of my suggestions have already been mentioned but Breaking Bad, Arrested Development and Sherlock (BBC) are all excellent.

Im currently watching "Being Human (US Version) " and "Supernatural." My fiance's kid is hooked on the British version of "Top Gear."

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back