Netflix Recommendations Thread

I'll throw my hat in with... "High School of the Dead." Anime Zombie series about a bunch of high school kids trying to survive a zombie apocalypse. Fairly gory, a little bit of nudity, but it had some interesting characters. Best of all it has all the episodes available and you can ge through them all in a couple of days if you are bored.

Ip Man - First one is great

Star Trek TNG - Start with season 3

Death Becomes Her - Highly underrated

Heroes - First season is awesome

Monk

Big trouble in Little China

Wow I have a lot of Netflix'n to do! I just have to finish Breaking Bad, its addicting (no pun intended, ok pun intended)

I see Netflix combined the movie and tv new releases. Just when I thought they couldn't get any worse...

A couple that i enjoyed:

"Fearless" with Jet Li
"Little Big Soldier" with Jackie Chan

Both are period dramas for those looking for something to sink their teeth into.

'Spartacus', both seasons.

'Angel'A'

'Not Quite Hollywood, the Wild, untold story of Ozploitation'

'Let the Right One In' scared the hell out of my girl and I. We started watching it at like...1am on a Saturday night after a few drinks.

Their 'MST3K' selection is quite good as well.

There are more. Can't remember at the moment.

I like L&O: SVU, that's still on TV too though. I'm more into the dramas. Police Dramas in particular. I will say this, I have gone through and watched a lot of Aaron Sorkin's work. Sometimes you have to watch where the feet fall to be sure to not miss a step :lol

I prefer some of the older B&W movies. There's a certain feel to them that is missed in today's stuff.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back