Meeting Biff

I once work with Tom on a show ( not BTTF) . Very nice guy! I was a dresser to him & a few other guys. One morning I got his undershirt mixed up with our young boy's and instead of swapping out, as a joke, he squeezed his huge frame into that little tiny shirt & came back to show us that he had the wrong one. I wish to heck I had a pic of that moment *L

I messaged him on his youtube channel after watching his netflix stand-up show, just to tell him how hard my wife and I laughed, and to tell him we really appreciated what he's doing and that we enjoyed his youtube videos. I also snuck in there that my son's favorite thing to call me when we're ribbing each other is a "gutless yella turd". He replied with a very nice personal email saying thanks for taking the time to write him and that it means a lot that his work is appreciated.

Here's what you do. Go up to him, tell him your name is Sy Phler, make note of the PH. Than tell him you haven't seen a yellow gremlin, but you HAVE seen a couple of little blue pixies, follow that with a wink. He will be so shocked that you remember him from Camp Nowhere that he will be happy to sign an autograph!

Be sure to ask him to say "I hate manure" and then follow it up with "was it real manure?" And then turn the video camera on and record him and it will appear he just goes ape crazy and kicks your ass :)

getting beat up by Biff is more fun than a sig anyway ;o)..

personally, I hate actors that do that. Most people take FOREVER to get noted. If they can't get anything AS big as that, it's not the movies fault. Embrace that people loved even one role you did and don't be a jerk about it..

Seems that Tom Wilson is still in character as Biff... Anyway, he is a public person because he acts on stage.

To ignore the BOTB fans is just very arrogant, and he seems to be ignorant also, because the BOTB series made him known worldwide, and this since 27 years... ! There are a lot of actors signing for money, like Brent Spiner or Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek, they go to conventions and make some additional money with their autographs. So either Wilson is a jerk, or a bad businessman, or both!

Biff's business card answers all of your burning Back To the Future questions

original.jpg

I like the card, it answers all the usual questions politely, so that the fan doesn't accidentally come across as annoying, and Tom doesn't get frustrated and come across as a jerk. I think a few other celebrities could learn from that. Plus it probably doubles up as a handy thing to ask him to sign.

Seems that Tom Wilson is still in character as Biff... Anyway, he is a public person because he acts on stage.

To ignore the BOTB fans is just very arrogant, and he seems to be ignorant also, because the BOTB series made him known worldwide, and this since 27 years... ! There are a lot of actors signing for money, like Brent Spiner or Jonathan Frakes from Star Trek, they go to conventions and make some additional money with their autographs. So either Wilson is a jerk, or a bad businessman, or both!

Yea, so, what's BOTB...?

The more I think about it, if I met Tom, I would respect his wishes to not be asked about BTTF, and shake his hand for the premise of meeting him.

like Brent Spiner

Personally, I would ask him to do his evil laugh and wait for the fart.

Who can tell me that reference?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back