Judge Dredd ABC warrior references

HEy Art thinks for the info I ordered the tank kit off of ebay the other day had to fight 7 people for it... I only needed this so i can finish the head and blue prints. instead of messing up the kit I might pull out the the parts on the frame and make a mold of it. then see off the kit I can't see hording the whole kit just for a few peices. Does that sound like a decent idea?

What do we have here? Another piece! This time from a half track... although this same piece could probably be on a number of other models.

how the hell do you do that Art? :) And what the scale on the half track kit?.......scratch that I just read your label 1:35th it is......sigh.....

Hey EIdesignstudio are you planning to make both head details? I think there'd be interest if did a short run. Or a collaborative build?

Last edited:
I will be willing to do it I bought the tank kit to make it movie correct. I about done with the head I got the first round of primer on it and blocked it. I won't make a mold of garbage. I have not given up on the rest of the blue prints. I trying to figure out how to make it so I can kit it. like should I cast the whole leg and and make it a bunch of parts to be glued or just make the main pieces. and let people search out all the hoses and such. Either way it almost the same amount of work . just the cost might be higher.

Guys, I have all the parts from the Bradley as well as the 1:72 tank... and they aren't doing me any good (I bought the kits for the Predator parts, not the ABC warrior parts). If I can help you out in any way, just let me know.

so art are you willing to sell off the little pieces from another kit?

Possibly, or, if you are just wanting to cast them for your build, I can just send them to you and you can cast them up and send them back. The thing is, at the end of the day, I don't really need those particular parts and if they will help you guys, then I am all for it. No need for you to have to go out and buy all the models when I have them right here.

Possibly, or, if you are just wanting to cast them for your build, I can just send them to you and you can cast them up and send them back. The thing is, at the end of the day, I don't really need those particular parts and if they will help you guys, then I am all for it. No need for you to have to go out and buy all the models when I have them right here.

might be easier if I can get them from you so i can cast them for the build cause I bought one kit off of ebay for 65 for 5 little parts. do you think it would be ok to sell the rest of the kit parts on here? It should only take me a few days to cast the parts if you want I can send you extras as well as a thank you. let me know

Guys, I have all the parts from the Bradley as well as the 1:72 tank... and they aren't doing me any good (I bought the kits for the Predator parts, not the ABC warrior parts). If I can help you out in any way, just let me know.

Awesome Art thats great! I think best if EI takes that on he is much further along than me!

That latest parts match looks good to me...

Thanks Ghost when I finally get time to build this beast this thread is going to be damned useful! :)

added dmpsk8's beautiful paint job to the list

Found an assembly instruction clip on you tube. Not sure how useful the assembly instructions are but it does give you some views of the underside of the head so would be useful for a scratchbuild. The link should be in the first post

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back