Judge Dredd ABC warrior references

OK I have some close up pictures of the kit that belongs to a friend. This thing is rough. not to bad,But he has asked me to work it for him and prime it. so in my nest post I will add the pictures I have taken so far..

here are some of the pictures I took them large so you can catch detail. I will start the blue prints tonight. I tried to upload the pictures but it was a no go so i tossed them in my photobucket in one folder enjoy..

Head pictures

I'm wondering If I should start a new thread showing what it takes to work with my buddies GA kit. I have over a hour in the lower jaw and still not close. I figure I will not start the blue prints till his is cleaned up so all the figures will be correct.

I'm wondering If I should start a new thread showing what it takes to work with my buddies GA kit. I have over a hour in the lower jaw and still not close. I figure I will not start the blue prints till his is cleaned up so all the figures will be correct.

yeah start another thread! :) I'll put a link in the first post of this thread to that one!

And here are the parts I feel could be IDed on the left side of the head. Not 100% on part C, but I think it is right... just recessed in the head.

Zorg seems to be an expert at kit identification.

far far from it, i'm way down the line of kit part identifiers but thanks anyway.

nice finds on the bradley parts.

not been on this thread for a while so i'll be back with my magnifying glass shortly :lol

far far from it, i'm way down the line of kit part identifiers but thanks anyway.

nice finds on the bradley parts.

not been on this thread for a while so i'll be back with my magnifying glass shortly :lol

Cool! Just so you know, your avatar makes me bite my lip the same way!

I just bought mine on eBay last week... they are all over the place and fairly cheap. I got mine for $28 shipped. The exact model is the:

Tamiya - 1:35 scale M2 Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicle - No. 35132

Hey Art fantastic thanks so much for allowing us access to those great pics!

Really good find on the parts too. Between you and Zorg and robstule alot progress has been made.

So it's a 1/35 bradley and a 1/72nd or 1/35 m48. If someone (it wont be me :))can ID the ammo cans robstyle spotted that will go a long way to sorting out those temple details.....

Hey Art fantastic thanks so much for allowing us access to those great pics!

Really good find on the parts too. Between you and Zorg and robstule alot progress has been made.

So it's a 1/35 bradley and a 1/72nd or 1/35 m48. If someone (it wont be me :))can ID the ammo cans robstyle spotted that will go a long way to sorting out those temple details.....

Hey bud. I just ordered the 1:72 m48 so we will see what it looks like when it comes in. The ammo cans were IDed. They are from the same 1:35 Bradley kit.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back