Judge Dredd ABC warrior references

Hey Monk yeah I am only in the planning stages at this point. Are you going to do vac formed pieces? Sir - Round just challenged me to ABC head build-off :confused Why do I feel like I am getting in deeper that I thought I would?

Hey Art yes that would be fantastic thank you!

I did see a couple of pics you had taken of a screen used head and I've posted a propstore link to a head, but if you have anymore pictures that you wouldn't mind posting, especially those hard to see areas that would be invaluable.

Hey Contec yeah sorry dude I know nothing about pepakura. Can you make pep files from the propstore pics? Do you need front-on and side profiles? There are some good screen caps you could use I imagine.

So this is NOT the set I was talking about. These are a few very quick pics I snapped at Monsterpalooza of the Prop Store piece (thanks Brandon!). I am still digging for the others. They show some of the more obscure details better and there are a lot more of them.

These are 21megapixel files, so be patient. They are huge.

So this is NOT the set I was talking about. These are a few very quick pics I snapped at Monsterpalooza of the Prop Store piece (thanks Brandon!). I am still digging for the others. They show some of the more obscure details better and there are a lot more of them.

These are 21megapixel files, so be patient. They are huge.

Hey Art - find the pix? :confused

I was doing a search for more pictures and I came across this one forum post from another site some good clean pictures.. Link
And I found this as well link

thanks Kustom I've added the first to the links at the start of this thread. There are a number of other images around that are useful reference material. I might have to start another sub-category of CG and illustrations

thanks Kustom I've added the first to the links at the start of this thread. There are a number of other images around that are useful reference material. I might have to start another sub-category of CG and illustrations

your welcome I also sent a email to the person Maxx who did the work in the second one to see if he would share some of the other stuff he has for it like the break down of it.

Hey Oota do you think you can chime in on my topic about copy right since I know you have some ideas on this. Here is a link to it. Thanks

your welcome I also sent a email to the person Maxx who did the work in the second one to see if he would share some of the other stuff he has for it like the break down of it.

Hey Oota do you think you can chime in on my topic about copy right since I know you have some ideas on this. Here is a link to it. Thanks

Hey Kustom that thread is closed but yeah have a search through the site.

Dude you should start a build thread so we can discuss construction ideas! I like your idea of using metal but i think weight would be a bit of an issue, especially if you are going to articulate it. My immediate thought would be to use some metal elements on plastic and wood to help push the finish more towards a metal finish. So aluminiun and steel pipe, metal bar for some detailing etc etc.

I'd start a construction thread but I am no where near getting going on this thing...........ok I'll start a new thread....... :confused

ekhv20.jpg

well done robstyle that looks bang on!

Zorg seems to be an expert at kit identification. He nailed the back of the other temple piece last year by spotting a tank part. He might be able to spot what type

That lower rectangle with the bolts in it looks like a plastic kit part two. Looks like there are hinges on there or something

OK so call me stupid you are telling me that instead of making little parts for it they use parts from little model kits?

hey Kustom yeah it's a pretty typical prop making approach. And a really good one i reckon! It's a quick and easy way to super detail things. Usually tank kits get used like the other temple detail for this head has the back of a tank has the larger components.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back