GI JOE 2: Retaliation Trailer up!

I think I would go see a movie that was two hours of Justin Beiber singing if it had a cameo of Bruce Willis shooting people while making with the quips.

I'm with Scareb.. the first one was horrific on many levels, but this one actually looks might it might be fun. Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis? Yeah, I'm probably there.

Holy hell, I havent enjoyed a movie trailer that much in a long time!!

Way to ROCK it out with Bruce!

so let me get this straight, since the first one sucked, they just KILLED all the main characters except Duke and snakeeyes?
dennis quad? the wayon brother? all dead?

As a fan of the Marvel comic and the 80s cartoon I'm really excited about this! Looks so awesome!

I'm totally jazzed for this! Love that they fixed Snake Eyes' look. Jinx looks badass... and let's be honest... THE ROCK!!! :love

I just had a geek-gasm in my living room. ;)

so let me get this straight, since the first one sucked, they just KILLED all the main characters except Duke and snakeeyes?
dennis quad? the wayon brother? all dead?

It was the only way... and actually, why they left Duke is beyond me.

Thought the coolest image in the trailer, although a very short part, was the Cobra banners unfurling down the front of the White House. I'm glad GI Joe finally wised up and recruited John McClane!

This is what the first one should have looked like.
Who knew killing the entire cast is all they needed to do! :love

-Robb

They didn't show Duke much in the trailer, I wonder if maybe he does die off early on?

I'm certainly not going to miss that cardboard cut out if that's the case.

This trailer looked so refreshing. No signs of comic relief? Awesome. Lady Jaye? Thank you. Cobra Commander finally looking like Cobra Commander and looking awesome while doing it? Bravo. The Rock carrying that 50 cal canon with his bare hands??? Hooray!

They made a wise choice with having a more classic Cobra Commander battle helmet this time instead of the pure lameness they used the first movie.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back