Mondo Posters & General Poster Art Prints discussion

These are my two most recent acquisitions. The artist is Rhys Cooper.

Rhys-Cooper-Robocop.jpg

rhys-cooper-terminator-poster.jpg

NNNNNNNGGGHHHHH, Tyler Stout's RESERVOIR DOGS print. Man, I love this. It's a lot less realistic than his more recent work, a return to his older, "looser" style. I will definitely be trying my hardest to snag one of these.

reservoirdogs111092126.jpeg

Yeah I heard about this print a few days ago and lost my mind. Reservoir Dogs is my favorite Tarantino film. I also own Joshua Budich's Reservoir Dogs print. I think this will be one print I will be camping the mondo site for. I think even if I have to get one from the douches on eBay, I might just do that depending on price.

Duncan Jones just tweeted about these posters.

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Profile___417843
Moon Poster

Price: $24.99
Release Date: December 05, 2012
Details: Moon, one of the best science fiction films of the last decade, follows astronaut Sam Bell and his robot companion, GERTY, on a solitary mining expedition on the moon. Since its release in 2009, Moon has garnered a cult following, and Dark Horse Comics is incredibly proud to offer fans a beautiful print of what has become a modern classic in poster design.

This 27 x 38 inch poster will be packaged in a wide-mouth, sturdy poster tube.

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Profile___417842
Moon Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Lithograph

Price: $99.99
Release Date: December 05, 2012

Details: 27" x 38" lithograph, signed and numbered by filmmaker Duncan Jones, limited to 100 copies

This 27 x 38 inch collector-quality fine-art piece is presented on acid-free premium paper and packaged in a wide-mouth, sturdy poster tube. This lithograph is signed and numbered by filmmaker Duncan Jones and limited to 100 copies.

moon.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS DUNCAN & RODENE – MARRIED!!!! | Man Made Movies
In other news, Duncan Jones got married about two days ago.

Last edited:
Exclusive: Laurent Durieux’s Gorgeous ‘Oz’ Poster Among The Highlights at ‘Gang’s All Here’ Exhibit in Brooklyn | /Film
More posters listed in the above link to be showcased at the Bottleneck Gallery in Brooklyn.

Laurent-Dureaux-Wizard-of-Oz-Reg-550x800.jpg

David Moscati - Alien

David-Moscati-Alien-550x734.jpg

Teaser for the Aliens print by New Flesh to be showcased at the Bottleneck Gallery.
https://twitter.com/newfleshprints/status/268374571680399360
Original mixed media teaser for @bottlenecknyc. "Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badass"

4d09658c2da611e2af7822000a1fb04e_7.jpg

Update: Full image added below (Click to enlarge).

“Aliens” 16”x20” mixed media (ink, acrylic, metallics) on Arches art board by NE. Available at “The Gang Is All Here” show at Bottleneck Gallery in Brooklyn, New York. Friday, November 16th, 2012.

Excellent WATCHMEN Glow-in-the-Dark Poster | Badass Digest

watch11__span.jpg

Last edited:
Holy hell, this is some fantastic stuff. I'd really love to scoop up quite a few of these. Do we have any idea if or when these will be available online?

Updated previous post with full Aliens print image.

Do we have any idea if or when these will be available online?
Saturday at 12 noon Eastern. Be sure to follow them on Twitter or Facebook for updates.

Bottleneck Gallery

https://www.facebook.com/BottleneckGallery

Joe (BottleneckNYC) on Twitter

"The Gang Is All Here" - Friday, November 16th - December 7th, 2012

Opening Reception: Friday November 16th from 7pm to 10pm

Online Sales Begin Saturday November 17th around 12 noon est

thanks for the heads up, vivek. i'll be shooting for a few of these. too bad the aliens piece isn't actually a screenprint, i really love it.

These are the only ones i have I also missed out on the looper one because i was trying to score the dredd print as well. Lesson learned, it seemed like that drop was especially traffic heavy. eh what can you do.
My mondo collection so far
atcreepsarchive_thumb-1.jpg
Mondo-Kevin-Tong-Jurassic-Park.jpg
Mondo-Tom-Whalen-ParaNorman.jpg
giant.jpg

Luck was definitely on my side today. I got shut out during the Mondo drop, and missed out on the Reservoir Dogs print. I went ahead and entered Tyler Stout's lottery, and just found out I was picked! My day just got better!

Ah you lucky SOB. I entered my name into the lottery as well but so far I haven't recieved an email and at this point I'm not holding my breath either haha.

Nah, by the time I noticed the email, the variants were already sold out. No biggie, I kind of prefer the non-bloody regular anyways. I'm just happy I was able to get one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back