Mondo Posters & General Poster Art Prints discussion

The gallery stuff gets sold at the gallery, and whatever's leftover goes online (and sells out in less than 2.5 seconds).

Ah, right. I misread that. So yeah, they're selling through the gallery tomorrow, and all the leftovers (if there are any) will be sold later, probably next Friday or so.

I can't see that Pris poster selling out fast. But it is Blade Runner. However, the same artist did a Seven of 9 poster that sat on Mondo's site for a while.

Blade-Runner-poster-Rachel.jpg

And the Rachel print. Seeing as it's a relatively unknown artist, and the posters themselves are kind of bland, I don't really see these selling out as quickly as most Mondo drops. I'm betting the majority of them will end up being bought up by flippers who are expecting to make a huge profit. As much as I love Blade Runner, I'll have to pass.

A few weeks ago I snagged a copy of Vlad Rodriguez' stunning Blade Runner poster. And while it isn't a limited edition screenprint, it still looks beautiful framed up on my wall.

vlad_blade_runner.jpg

That last one is brilliant. I too suffer from mondo fever and often forget how many other awesome prints and art that exist outside from them.

Blade-Runner-poster-Rachel.jpg

And the Rachel print. Seeing as it's a relatively unknown artist, and the posters themselves are kind of bland, I don't really see these selling out as quickly as most Mondo drops. I'm betting the majority of them will end up being bought up by flippers who are expecting to make a huge profit. As much as I love Blade Runner, I'll have to pass.

This print may actually sell fairly well.
I can't speak for anyone else but every time I watch blade runner I get a nostalgic trip back to the early 80's growing up and all of the kitsch style art ThAt was popular back then.
The Rachel poster is clearly inspired by the work of Patrick Nagel, who was absolutely huge on the modern art scrne in the early to mid 80s.
I can see older Blade Runner fans picking this one up on the nostalgia factor alone.

This print may actually sell fairly well.
I can't speak for anyone else but every time I watch blade runner I get a nostalgic trip back to the early 80's growing up and all of the kitsch style art ThAt was popular back then.
The Rachel poster is clearly inspired by the work of Patrick Nagel, who was absolutely huge on the modern art scrne in the early to mid 80s.
I can see older Blade Runner fans picking this one up on the nostalgia factor alone.

Oh, I totally agree, I was more referring to the crowd that will typically snatch up anything that Mondo sells, because of it's possible resell value. I don't see any of them really going for this, but I'm sure older Blade Runner fans will love it, as you said. I myself would be really tempted to buy it, if it weren't for how big it was. I'd be way more likely to buy a copy if it were 18x24, instead of 24x36. I'm stuggling with wall space enough as it is!

Oh, I totally agree, I was more referring to the crowd that will typically snatch up anything that Mondo sells, because of it's possible resell value. I don't see any of them really going for this, but I'm sure older Blade Runner fans will love it, as you said. I myself would be really tempted to buy it, if it weren't for how big it was. I'd be way more likely to buy a copy if it were 18x24, instead of 24x36. I'm stuggling with wall space enough as it is!

Agreed.
BTW, I have seen these posters for quite some time and I had no idea that they were produced by one company. I thought they were just random movie posters recreated by fans.
I absolutely love these posters. Unfortunately I also don't have enough wall space for all of them.
Does anyone know if they have a book that features a collection of these posters?

That's gorgeous, some of those guys on that board get the greatest prints. As someone who is fairly new to all of it, I am extremely envious.

Prometheus print from New Flesh.

EB Forum • View topic - New Flesh: News, Updates, & Freebies
Posted by tehhippy on the EB forum: "This is the final print(s) and is a private commission/gift - sub only, not for sale anywhere else."

And as one of the other members mentioned there, this poster definitely has a Martin Ansin feel to it.

SideBySide.jpg

Prometheuscopy.jpg

VariantCloseUp.jpg

Just a heads up for anyone going after these Mondo prints, both the gold and silver versions of Looper, Dredd 3D, and Room 237 are all going on sale tomorrow at a random time. Keep in mind, these all originally sold last weekend at Fantastic Fest, and the leftover posters are whats going up for sale. This means there will likely be a very small number of each poster available. I'll be shooting for the silver version of Martin Ansin's Looper poster, but I'm not holding my breath. The Looper posters are going to sell out immediately.

loopergold7.jpg

loopersilver5.jpg

dreddblog5.jpg

rm2375.jpg

Little more details posted by a EB forum member about the Prometheus print.

"It was commissioned by the sub holders, so there is 1 regular for each sub holder and 1 variant for each of the high roller sub holder with the option to the low rollers to buy one (which I did of course). Not available for public purchase."

Daniel Nyari Graphic Design & Illustration

Famous Robots

FamousRobots_Poster.png

Last edited:
Ughhhhhhh, as much as it pains me, I have to sit out this Mondo drop. I just don't have the extra "stuff I really don't need" spending money right now. The worst part being, as soon as I actually see Looper, I'm going to wish I had gone ahead and tried snagging a poster.

You know what? I'm going to shoot for it anyways. If I get it, it was meant to be! If not, hey, that's 65 bucks still in my bank account!

Snagged a silver, no issues. Lucky score!

Vivek, Martin Ansin almost always ends up selling artist copies of his Mondo posters. Earlier this year I missed out on the Mondo drop for his Brazil poster, which I really wanted. About a month or two later, he had about 60 artist copies that he sold through postersandtoys.com, which I was able to snag! :)

So, if you really want the poster, just wait a month or two for the artist copies to drop, before you buy from someone through ebay or the EB forum. Also, postersandtoys.com also do their drops "at a random time", which from my experience is usually between 10am to 1pm EST.

Last edited:
Heads up for any Teen Wolf fans, a set of screenprints by the talented "Ghoulish" Gary Pullin went on sale about three hours ago over at www.skuzzles.com, and they look great. Picked up the glow in the dark variant for myself. By the way, super low run on these, so grab em while you can.

TeenWolf1985_regular_Skuzzles_MGM_1024x1024.jpg

TeenWolf1985_variant_Skuzzles_MGM_1024x1024.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back