Mondo Posters & General Poster Art Prints discussion

Laurent Durieux's BTTF Part I poster. Still waiting for hi-res version

12349750233_36cf93b44d_o.jpg

Laurent Durieux Screenprints for THE BIRDS, VERTIGO and REAR WINDOW | Collider

Wow. All very nice. The Hitchcock ones are really impressive. LOVE The Rear Window composition - one of my favorite movies, btw. Creepy!

Sold out in eight minutes. Jeez. I don't even bother trying anymore.

Yeah I had a big interest in Mondo a year or so ago... but after not being able to get anything past putting it in the cart, I decided not to bother looking anymore.

Besides, if you look around, there are a lot better pieces being done than what Mondo is offering up.

i dont bother with mondo.....its like dealing with comic con ticketing trying to buy a piece of paper....and a large sum of them end up on ebay

bottleneckgallery.com has some great posters once in awhile

Dredd - Gabz

"Personal 4 color screen print inspired by Pete Travis film titled Dredd. Made in two color versions and 24 x 36" size. Work made digitally in Adobe Photoshop.

Private Commission – Not for sale.
Art Direction: Gabz "

From his FB comments.

Nathan Black: Would love for you to do one of these amazing movies for a gallery show instead of the same few private commission groups who monopolize your work.

Gabz: There will be licensed prints coming. Promise!

Nathan Black: Just send one of these my way all will be forgiven

Gabz: In fact I may have few extra copies... Check back in a while.

13012211765_c1e42f06db_o.jpg

13012372203_23ed818d53_o.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back