"the wolfman" costume......WIP full costume test page 7

Re: "the wolfman" costume......WIP mask make up test page 6

i been staring at this thing throughout the day , i love it .... you are by far one of my favorite rpf costumers .... i pick favorites and ****

thanks, guys!

error, you are to kind. thanks for the compliments.

I must say I've been wanting do this kind of work but just havent had the opportunity time or funding since I'm still in school but seeing this kind of thread helps keep the gears turning and makes we want to keep going and attempt to tackle my dreams of trying my hand at this kind of quality work. Awesome job on this project though, I've drooled on every photo update and cannot wait to see the finished product!

There's some great potential here. I can't wait to see the finished product :)

Awesome job, now I have to add a Werewolf to my increasing list of personal projects!

thanks, guys.

well, here is an update. almost done, just have to tighten up some hair punching and the suit will be done.

i am getting clothes made soon.

here is the torso.
003-124.jpg

002-147.jpg

001-128.jpg

here are the legs then with the digilegs exposed.
005-87.jpg

007-64.jpg

yep. i am still doing some tweeking to the set up , but mainly adding more straps.

my weight pushes to the toes so with more straps around the ankle and foot helps take the weight off. pretty easy to walk in. i can even jog alittle. very hard to stand still.

Amazing work man. Love how you have shown all the different steps. Looking forward to seeing it all finished and worn as one piece.

The 1941 "Wolfman" and all of the other classics were my first true horror films to see. And by far my favorite. This is AWESOME Stuff. Cant wait to see the final product!

words to not describe how awesome this build is. You knocked those legs outta the park. I think Rick baker would be proud of this.

This whole thing is amazing!! but I particularly like what youve done with the feet. Looking forward to a finished full shot (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

thanks , guys. you are too kind.

here is the test fit with no make up just to see what we were looking like. i have some adjustments to make and i need thigh muscles to make the feet look right.
i also have to paint the hands darker.

i am getting clothes made soon.

here is a video of me walking in it.

Wolfman WIP part 2 - YouTube

here is the pics.
DSC_8026.jpg

DSC_8018.jpg

DSC_8027.jpg

DSC_8017.jpg

Last edited:
That looks awesome (y)thumbsup:thumbsup
I'd steer clear of the woods in that suit if I was you, someone will film you & you'll end up on National geographic with some scientist raving about how its impossible for it to be a man in a suit by the way it moves :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back