"the wolfman" costume......WIP full costume test page 7

Re: "the wolfman" costume......WIP

i have a pdf file for a diy digitigrade stilt for under 300 bucks its cool just pm me and will talk more about it

Totally agree with your opinion on NFT fur, it's fantastic stuff!! Recently started using it for wookiees and there is no going back!

Watching this thread with great interest, great job so far!

thanks, guys!!

here is a sneak peak of the mask. no glue, no teeth just a peak......ordered hair for it today!!!

hope to post some leg sculpts this weekend.
IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

Absolutely fantastic, it's been years since I did anything wolfy. That is just beautiful.

thanks , guys. progress has been slow due to orders and other projects but this one is coming along.

working on the leg sculpts now.

knowing in advance this is going to be one helluva great outfit....how about presence? I envision it needing something to enhance your wolfman growls. Some sort of MIC going to a powered speaker...with some heavy bass...I dunno...I can hear it in my head but don't know how to describe it in text.

knowing in advance this is going to be one helluva great outfit....how about presence? I envision it needing something to enhance your wolfman growls. Some sort of MIC going to a powered speaker...with some heavy bass...I dunno...I can hear it in my head but don't know how to describe it in text.

Heh, leave it to a vader to bring up a voice changer. :lol
But, while it might not work w/ this particular wolf, it's actually a cool lil' idea.
Mic, pitch shifter, woofer. Would just have to find an area to hide a speaker.

Anyway, been watchin' this thread over at the fxlab ... lookin' good, seems like
the ecoflex is doin' the trick so far.

thanks ,guys, i am going to have an ipod and a smaller speaker playing the theme music from the movie...

should add alittle something.

little bit. i plain to make most of the parts out of ecoflex except the chest ,shoulders and back out of a cold foam to cut down on wieght.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back