"the wolfman" costume......WIP full costume test page 7

Re: "the wolfman" costume......WIP

Very cool stuff Tom! We may have to get with you when we get ready for our Wolfman shoot. Since you're right up the road and all.

If your dentist friend falls through, hit me up. I can help with the teeth. I'm fairly handy with them. Probably even get em to where you can function with them in.

Very cool stuff Tom! We may have to get with you when we get ready for our Wolfman shoot. Since you're right up the road and all.

If your dentist friend falls through, hit me up. I can help with the teeth. I'm fairly handy with them. Probably even get em to where you can function with them in.

thanks, man.

will do on the wolf shoot. thanks for the offer on the teeth. my buddy is pretty reliable. but if something does happen i will let you know.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are those digilegs actually comfortable and easy to walk in?

they are really rough on your calves. you have to have strong calves when using them. they do take a bit to get used to but i can run alittle in them, dance, walk backward and stuff.

thanks, the teeth are going to be replaced.

here is the hands and forearms. almost done with these. the claws are just roughed in.

008-53.jpg

009-45.jpg

:love Wow....just wow.
Awaiting impatiently for updates on the dentures, paint, fur and digilegs.
The latter is simple and very practical. :thumbsup

thanks, super. the project is coming along. i ordered samples of hair from national fiber tech.

i hope to start molding the hands and head soon.

titanicfan , i posted vids on the first page on how to build digi legs, it is not hard.

thanks, guys.

HAIR SAMPLES!!! from NFT they have a ton of hair on there, i really like the medium to sparse. the hair come on a real thin linen that stretches to thick cloth. with this stuff and punching hair to blend out edges and stuff we should get nice looking coat on the wolfman.

the thing i hate about werewolf costumes is bad hair jobs. the hair makes or breaks a good werewolf.

004-94.jpg

006-72.jpg

This is going to be amazing! That head sculpt is so life-like I almost expect it to open its eyes. Stellar work :thumbsup

thanks, guys, i am going to use the medium sparse and the medium with hair punching to blend out edges in the material. the two in the bottom pic, and some of the heavy on the shoulders, and neck and upper legs.

the stuff is not cheap!! 30 bucks a square yard but worth every penny!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back