Uncle Fester

PhantomRonin

Hey all. So my Beast costume for Halloween didn't work out in time so I was able to have this made. I did the makeup myself. The robe was based on the New Addams Family. I placed 4th in a costume contest. Not bad for a first try.
328053_1919796253224_1791596823_1361322_263829500_o.jpg

Last edited:
Did people get it? Unless someone is familiar with Adams Family, you could have easily come off as a zombie monk. To me, a costume like that best works with a group of people also dressed as Adams Family characters. Fester's look is very generalized, with pretty much nothing that is specific with that character if you can understand what I am saying. With a group, the costume would stand out more.
But for a last minute effort, you did the look well. It helps that your head is actually bald and you didnt use a bald cap.

Actually yes. Just about everyone who noticed seemed to get it, including the DJ. I was also surprised that many of my friends and classmates didn't know it was me, and that I had used a bald cap for the makeup. I do wish that I had thought of it sooner so that I could get a couple of my friends and/or my girlfriend to do a themed group.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back