What is the Name of Kal-El's Vessel taking him from Krypton to Earth?

Kal-El's Ship - Superman Wiki

Kal-El's Ship, also known as the Birthing Matrix refers to the Kryptonian spacecraft that took the baby Kal-El from Krypton to Earth. The craft barely had room for a mother and her baby, but Lara Lor-Van - Kal-El's mother-chose to remain on Krypton with her husband.

The Birthing Matrix refers to a newer origin of Superman where Kal-El was removed from his mothers womb and placed in the ship. He was "born" as he arrived so he would be considered a citizen of Earth.

I'm refering to the version of the ship in the Reeve films.

Much like the others, I've never heard of it being named anything. It's usually just referred to as 'the ship' or some variation thereof.

KALEL1

Krypton Tower: Echo Lima One, number one on the runway, clear for take off for earthbound departure. Caution, exploding star possible.

If I had to call it something, I would call it "Moses' Basket", as Kalel's trip from Krypton to Earth is similar to the story of Moses (seriously, who can't notice the similarity between that bit of the story?).

Am still wondering where his mom would have fit :confused

Superman-CrystalShip01w2.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back