The Place Beyond the Pines (2013,RYAN GOSLING OUTFITS)

Finally found a pair of the hondalines!!! All this time- Finally paid off. Not to mention I got em for a steal?! Ill post pictures soon!

Last edited:
I've had these for a while now- used em a bit riding the twin jet. Anyway anyone interested pm?! Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_5981.JPG
    IMG_5981.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 651
Just curious if there's still others out there trying to complete the outfit? Some photos would be welcome.

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out what the white shirt with the "HOT ROD" print is. Somebody claimed it was a vintage shirt from the US Hot Rod Association!? You can see the tag of the shirt shortly in the movie and can clearly make out additional writing under the word "HOT ROD". 'Til next time...

Last edited:
Does anyone have the skull or hein gericke pants and willing to sell?

Thanks

As mentioned above by yours truly ;) the skull pants are almost impossible to find now. I was lucky enough to find a pair after years of searching. Your best bet is still eBay. I'm also looking for the hondaline pants in a size 36.

I hope the movie will get more exposure over time! Share the passion :)

Time to bump this again. Still looking for a pair of hondaline pants will also settle for a size 34 :D

BTW there's a size 42 currently on eBay. Also spotted the red jacket in a size Large a while back...

Last edited:
Anybody ever got hands on promotional, crew or movie (props or wardrobe) related items?

I've finally completed my collection with the hondaline pants and the sleeveless russell shirt :)

Still looking for the Spag's and "Hot Rod" shirt as well as the white jeans. Any leads on these?

BTW, I finally got my hands on a real prop from the movie (See video below). Can you guess ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently started the hunt of those clothes, im not from US but im hoping to get at least the Red California Hein Gericke Jacket and the Hondaline pants...
If anyone is so kind to help me with the search i will appreciate!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back