The Place Beyond the Pines (2013,RYAN GOSLING OUTFITS)

"Yeah. The white pants were the regular white Levi painting jeans. We just donated all that stuff, so I wish I would've known what you were interested in."

So, my contact who works at the storage warehouse confirmed that the white jeans were in fact Levi's, but still unsure on style.

I thought that in the church scene you could see the back pockets and I don't remember seeing anything indicative of Levi's. Also the costume designer said that they were Ralph Lauren. But it wouldn't be the first time a costume designer was incorrect. Does your contact have information on any other items? Or where they were donated to?

Let's keep this thread alive! Post pictures of what you've got so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1447.jpg
    IMG_1447.jpg
    953.3 KB · Views: 1,534
Last edited:
jonnytrooper

i think the metallica shirt in xl fits just perfect. what size did you have first which you were not happy with? and where did you get your tshirt? found some "vintage" style on ebay but wasn't sure about quality and fit.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks faje! And welcome to the forum! My original shirt was a Medium from 1994. This one is an XL from 2007. I think sizes have changed quite a bit over that period of time, and the medium fits more like a small. The XL is a very wide shirt, but it has the length that I wanted, where the Medium was way too short. My first one I got on Etsy for about $30 and this one I got on eBay for $20. There's a 1994 XL on eBay at the moment with a $25 buy it now and free shipping. I'll pm you the link. It looks really long, too, which is what you want.

Definitely want a long one. the thing is i'm a regular xl and as the 1994 collection runs small this would be difficult. But i'm a european xl and i think american sizes uses to run large in generell do't they. i think i need an xxl to get the loose fit and the right feeling though

cheers

ps.: also like the leather pants. lucky you found them. they're probably from ebay too aren't they? Hein gerike was the proper brand right?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back