The Place Beyond the Pines (2013,RYAN GOSLING OUTFITS)

Nice! This looks really interesting. Looking forward to the end result, been considering doing a DRIVE cosplay for a while now. Not so sure I want to drop the money for the jacket just yet though. Might need to brush up on my sewing if I want to make one from scratch, haha.

Nice! This looks really interesting. Looking forward to the end result, been considering doing a DRIVE cosplay for a while now. Not so sure I want to drop the money for the jacket just yet though. Might need to brush up on my sewing if I want to make one from scratch, haha.

Hey if you're considering doing drive you should check out Steady Clothing; they had one of the first replicas, I have it and its pretty spot on

Awesome- just checked it out. Really decent price for a jacket as well. I'll have to consider it, it looks almost identical really...

Finally received my jacket today! The same as Jonny's...and I completely agree its a very good buy! Also a very good fit (I bought a 42, when in actual fact im a 44, 6ft, 34" waist). A little short on the back but not ridiculous. From the front it looks virtually the same as the real one in the film! Im very pleased :)

I messaged the guys at slimfitjackets, and this is the Jacket they have made to be bought directly from their site, available now! If anyone orders would be great to see photos of it in action :)

070.JPG

Now that all of the skull pants are sold out, we have this budding entrepreneur on ebay. Over twice what they retailed for, and yesterday they had 10 available, today they have 2 and say they have very limited quantities. Meaning there's more incentive to snag a pair if there's only 2 left, then once those are gone they'll put another 2 up for sale. I understand that it's just business, but I can't stand when people do it with movie memorabilia. Like how a Tom Ford tie that Craig wore in Quantum of Solace can sell for $900. Drives me crazy.

End rant.

do you have em jonny? And as for the smaller fellas in the group... Im 6'2" 215lbs (Im a personal trainer if that gives any extra indication) and I have acquired the hein gericke it fits me great- HOWEVER a little small for my taste of things... And Im thinking of getting rid of it... pm me if your interested?! cheers guys i can also post pic if anyones interested. cheers.

I just picked these guyz up... lucky find cuz they were the last ones perfect size and color.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 655
Does anyone know where I could possibly get the front plate from the same model of motorcycle? I'd love to try and recreate that same design.

No, I don't have the jeans. We believe the boots are Dr. Martens. A discontinued 10 eye cap toe. The light blue t shirt is vintage. It's from a store in Massechusetts called Spag's.

I'm in contact with a gentleman who works as an intern for the warehouse that stores the props from this movie. I'm talking to him about getting the photo of Eva Mendez and Ryan Gosling.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back