The Place Beyond the Pines (2013,RYAN GOSLING OUTFITS)

Is it just me or is it now impossible to find any hein gericke jackets..still trying to find one in my size..saw one on eBay for 44 and as I was buying it had sold crazy

How's your search going Johnny

It is difficult to find them now. But I think we'll continue to see them pop up on ebay every now and then. I'm still searching, but I'm happy with mine regardless. Ruste, didn't you get that medium on Etsy? Did it not work out? Here's a picture of what I have so far:

Last edited:
I did, but it was just too small in the back and in the sleeves.. I figure if I'm gonna pay 250 it mine as well fit. Yeah I got the skull pants too, and I found the leather pants..heir also hein gericke and they're vintage 80s..also I'm pretty sure the boots are toe cap boots from the vintage collection from doc martens.. I already happened to have a pair of 1490 from the vintage and they look great with the pants.

Nice collection Jonny! I ordered a 44 jacket too and they got back to me saying they only have 42 so i hope it fits...

Last edited:
I thought the boots might be doc martens. Do you still have the jacket Ruste? Thanks Tommy, and thanks for the link to the leather pants! These are the closest boots I've found:

10 Eye Cap Toe Boot - Dr. Martens - Polyvore

Yeah I do thinking about returning and already called the store to see if I could, might hold onto it though since its so hard to fine it.
and yeah those are the boots I was talking about online they're sold out but I found them in store.

- - - Updated - - -

And awsome find tommy it took me forever to find them myself. Are you gonna bid?

If you guys were smart I'd delete the post with the link, that is if you wanna get them cause there are to s of other people going through the posts (which makes a lot of competition lol)

Link deleted, if anyone has any leads on the jacket in large please drop me a PM?

Nice find on the newspaper prop! and no the leather pants are too small for me

that paper is a pretty great find. And yeah I will if I come across any larges up for bid on eBay cause I'm still looking for one too

Also forgot to mention that I think the jeans are Ralph Lauren since the costume designer kind of noted it; I'm pretty sure he dyed them and dirtied them up including the little rips at the knee-I think they're the white optic jeans from 8 seasons ago

Good work, Ruste. I know the costume designer said the jeans were Ralph Lauren, but why do you think they're that specific pair, and do you have any pictures? Also he wore two vintage t shirts, both inside out, one of them is blue and says "SPAG'S' (a store in Massachusetts) which he wore when they were talking about how they would rob the banks, and the other one is white and got quite a bit of screen time and it says "HOT ROD" on the front and back along with either text or graphics that I couldn't make out. He also wore a sleeveless (not short sleeve with the sleeves cut off) white t shirt under his coveralls. I have this one, but I couldn't say whether or not it's the correct one, although I can say that the stitching on the sleeve opening is the same:

Amazon.com: Augusta Sportswear Men's Sleeveless Crewneck Jersey, White, Medium: Clothing

Also here's the hoodie I got. It's certainly close, but it'd be difficult to say if it's the exact same.

Amazon.com: Hooded Pullover Sweat Shirt Heavy Blend 50/50 - Black 18500 M: Clothing

And his bandana:

Amazon.com: Bandanas - Forest Green Paisley Bandana #5: Clothing

Last edited:
I think they're the optic whites cause of the fit most other Ralph Lauren jeans and collections have a looser fit a lot more old school preppy. The black label collection is known for their slimmer fitting design.

^Seems shady. The picture they have is from the auction of the screen used jacket. And it's a little fast to have reproductions already. I also noticed the photos they have of their Drive jacket are actually pictures of the jacket from Steady. I'd be careful.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back