ANOVOS TOS Trek Command Tunic

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just got mine today and it was well worth the wait.

I compared it to a third season Screen-Used Command Tunic and the color of their Tunic as well as the braid, was just a tad darker, and of course it is well constructed way better that any Screen-used Tunic I have seen or owned.

The fit is fine using their parameters for ordering.

I can't say I am to crazy about their Insignia but hey that is a minor detail.

Joe, Dana you did us proud again!

42 years after, a mass market, Licensed Tunic is available and at a price that is a steal!

I can't wait for my wrap to ship as I know it will be just as superb as this Tunic is!

Thanks for the review! As for the colors- its a matter of dye lots and the slight variation this time was a little lighter. As for the braid - funny thing on that. Its the only concession we've ever made to "perception" as it was more of a decision made to lighten up the dark cocoa thread. For the record, I was on the darker side but got out voted!

Perception is sometimes a four letter word! :lol

Regardless, you Guys really knocked it out of the park on this one! :thumbsup

Thanks once again for doing these!

Thanks for the review! As for the colors- its a matter of dye lots and the slight variation this time was a little lighter. As for the braid - funny thing on that. Its the only concession we've ever made to "perception" as it was more of a decision made to lighten up the dark cocoa thread. For the record, I was on the darker side but got out voted!

Thanks bud. The wraps are being made now - if you liked the Command Tunic, the wrap will blow your mind. You are one of the lucky 50 who got in on this !

Agreed , the tunics are fantastic . Really well made , no disappointment in quality .

Got my Engineering tunic the other day . Just waiting on the command to ship so I can get promoted out of the engineering decks . :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back