2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

I loved taking part in this last year, I'm in again.
I can ship Canada/US,

I am interested in GB, Star Wars OT, BSG both TV versions, Batman, Superman, Zoids,
But honestly, just being pat of this and getting something someone has made or taken time over means more to me.

Signed up! :)

I'm pretty easy. I love Star wars. My favorite character is Artoo. SW legos are cool. I also love lightsabers (maybe a little lightsaber laser pointer?). Being that this is the RPF, I would love a handmade prop, even if it's not SW related

:)

Pm Sent. I would perfer to ship in the United States and Canada. But, I would ship internationally if you really needed another santa.

I like Tron, Watchmen, Supernatural, Firefly, Star Wars, Boondock Saints, Green Arrow. I am searching for a R2KT or a R4P17 action figure. I could always use some Reel creations black body paint, the kind you use a airbrush on. I own a Playstation 3 & I love props.

Last edited:

I'm in again.

Star Wars, The Fifth Element, LOTR. Recently got an interest in horror props.

Last edited:

Oh, you better get me on that list :)

Props,Star Trek, Dr Who, Star Wars,Indy, General sci fi ,props, cool stuff...

Oh and by the way...I'd love handmade...the perfect gift would be whatever the givers specialty is :)

Mine will be hand made :)

Last edited:

I'm in. I also can ship international if needed. :cool

Interests are BTTF, Star Trek, Batman, Indy and most anything comic or sci-fi related.

I'm in again!

Interest include: Jurassic Park, TRON, doctor who, any police badge stuff, SW, trek, and Ghostbusters though honestly I need no more Gb

Im in, ill do CONUS or international...
im a fan of starwars, (trying to finish my vader costume lol) batman, deadpool or captain america... or gun or phaser props :)

I'm in again:)
Domestic only, please.
Interest...Lost, Batman, Ghostbusters, The Avengers, Spiderman, Venom, The Walking Dead.

Just saw this, it sounds awesome! One quick question before I sign up, do the gifts HAVE to be prop related? I feel like if I got someone who only liked... Say, Marvel comics, I haven't the slightest idea what to give them other than like a tin of cookies or peppermint bark or something.

Just saw this, it sounds awesome! One quick question before I sign up, do the gifts HAVE to be prop related? I feel like if I got someone who only liked... Say, Marvel comics, I haven't the slightest idea what to give them other than like a tin of cookies or peppermint bark or something.

If he/she only says he/she likes Marvel comics, then you might want to find something in the suggested price range that features Marvel characters. Unless the cookies are in a Marvel tin, or shaped like Spiderman heads or something:lol. It doesn't necessarily have to be prop related, but we're encouraged to make/find/buy things that are related to the topics on the board, as well as your recipient's interests.

A lot of people i've seen are worried about "buying" that perfect gift. The gifts don't have to be purchased, heck, I would love something handmade! I seem to recall being rather envious of Bizarro Lois's cat from last year; it was an awesome gift that I would've loved to have gotten! Hell, it's been a year later and it's the handmade gifts like that that I still remember, such as BL's cat and some awesome paintings that I saw being gifted. Guaranteed the recipient will remember them even more so!

Just do some research on your recipient, read some of his/her posts and get a feel for what they like. A lot of times people don't cover everything here in there interests lists; or you'll uncover something that they liked and completely forgot about come time to open their sweet gift from you!

Last edited:

A lot of people i've seen are worried about "buying" that perfect gift. The gifts don't have to be purchased, heck, I would love something handmade! I seem to recall being rather envious of Bizarro Lois's cat from last year; it was an awesome gift that I would've loved to have gotten! Hell, it's been a year later and it's the handmade gifts like that that I still remember, such as BL's cat and some awesome paintings that I saw being gifted. Guaranteed the recipient will remember them even more so!

Just do some research on your recipient, read some of his/her posts and get a feel for what they like. A lot of times people don't cover everything here in there interests lists; or you'll uncover something that they liked and completely forgot about come time to open their sweet gift from you!

Aw, that's very sweet of you to say! I've tried to do handmade gifts, namely custom figures/sculptures each year, because that's my primary hobby.
As for looking through your recipient's posts, that's a very good idea.:thumbsup

I am in. Domestic only though. My interests are Captain America or Thor as well as Apple Electronic Stuff. :)

Ok, I'm in. Even if I get someone who likes something I know nothing about, I'm sure I'll be able to find something, but hopefully I'll get a HP or SW fan, I'm much more knowledgeable in that. Prefer North America.

As far as giving me something, Harry Potter all the way.
For a specific gift idea in the $20 range, here, it's $24.50:
The Noble Collection: The Hogwarts
But if you feel like you've got a better idea, I'm more than OK with that!
EDIT: if you would like to support someone on the RPF, contact ecl about black pepper imp boxes, $25 for those

Last edited:

Count me in! I'll ship to US and Canada. My interests are Firefly or Doctor Who!

GREAT post epilepticsquirl. Got some "rep" from me for that!

She's bang on, as is BL. :)

Now off to update the list!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back