2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Re: 2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up)

This is a cool Idea and i certainly have some great stuff to give, someone hook me up with MONSTERS, horror stuff or anything really i like a surprise. I'm in New Zealand so happy to send and receive from anywhere. Don't take this to mean you can't send me something BIG.:love hohoho

I'm in! And a bit better equiped than last year. Love vintage sci-fi, UFO, Dr Who, Aliens, SW, ST, or oddities and antiquities.
I'd prefer to keep it domestic this time if possible. If not, we'll work with it.
Cheers, Jeff

im also in! interests: super heroes, lotr, dr who, bttf, indy, star wars and all that stuff :)

im really not into figures, only into props and costumes :)

oh and i allready have a thor hammer and a GL ring ;)

prefer shipping in the EU, but will ship international if necessary :)

Last edited:

ME!! will ship internationally

Interests: Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Star Wars (Fett and Sandtroopers), Battlestar Galactica (new), Walking Dead, Werewolves, Patches, Lego, Adventure movies, most Sci-Fi, History and books about history, Wolverine (Marvel in general I guess). Jurassic Park. Hockey. And weird old 40s and 50s era Christmas kitsch.

Last edited:

I'm in
Domestic please
My interests are;
Star Wars (OT), especially Boba Fett (surprise)
BTTF
Ghostbusters
Indiana Jones
and if you can't find anything from those, Classic Green Hornet and Dopc Savage are my uncle's favorites and I can just regift to him

I'd totally be in, prefer domestic but if there's a lack of interest then I'll be ok with international. interests BTTF, Ghostbusters, Pirates of the Carribean, videogame props, pretty much anything cool otherwise. COOOOL

I'd like to get involved in this, but here is my worry. I get a person who's hoping to get something cool that I can't provide, I'd feel pretty crappy.. If they were hoping for Batman stuff and all I can make or offer them is Indy stuff for example...

I'm not concerned about receiving, just want to make somebody out there happy..

I have no doubt at all that your recipient would be thrilled with anything you gave them! :)

Well I'm in! Domestic as well please (US/Canada).
Interests are super-heros (DC, Marvel, Hellboy, ect), Star Trek or Star Wars. Slowly starting a new toy figure collection, but hey, anything is always awesome! Anything personally made by the Secret Santa would be even cooler!

I have no doubt at all that your recipient would be thrilled with anything you gave them! :)

Ok, sign me up. Canada/US

My interests.... Star Wars, Horror, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Indy, Terminator, Fifth Element, BluRay Movies, I'm pretty easy to please! :lol

But please no realistic firearm props. I'd hate to have customs take it away.

Last edited:

I want in, did one of these for a different website a while ago and it was great.

I tend to do small detail stuff so I'm in for international shipping.

Pretty standard favourites, Indiana Jones, BttF,Blade Runner, Fifth Element, LotR, Watchmen, Stargate, Bond. Or any other Sci - Fi / Superhero Movies.

I'm in.. I perfer to do domestic but if theres not enough international guys I can go across the pond.

I like: Marvel (spidey, wolverine, Capt. America and Iron Man) Ninja Turtles, ghostbusters, Original Trilogy Star Wars, Aliens, Indy, and Predator

Last year was awesome, so definitely in again for this year!

My interests include: Sci-Fi and Horror! Starship Troopers, Star Trek, HUGE Battlestar Galactica fan, Firefly etc. Not into star wars; but I'd appreciate whatever was given to me, I'm in it for the giving more than anything else!

Totally in!!!! I prefer domestic shipping.

As far as interests, I'm going to keep it old school.

So, OT Star Wars, OT Indy and TOS BSG.

My top character likes - Boushh, Biker Scout, Jabba, Vader, Stormtrooper, Emperor, Admiral Ackbar, TOD Indy (fav. Indy movie), and Muffit or Cylon from BSG.

I'm also a great admirer of home made items, be it sculpted or painted/drawn, because I have most all stuff that is mass produced, plus I like the personal touch.

Ok, I'm in again this year. Interests include anything old, antique, vintage... SW (OT especially), IJ, Superheroes, ST... the list goes on.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Im in :)

Interested in Batman, Iron Man,R2D2 stuff,ex girl friends,ect

Shipping anywhere is fine..

I'm in too! I also prefer to ship domestically.

I'm a big fan of BTTF, Indy, anything superhero (Batman is my favorite), Lost, and Harry Potter just to name a few.

Put me down as well, my intrests are Halo, Star Wars, Iron Man, Predator, if it's Sci-Fi or Horror I'm into it, just not Dr.Who stuff, could never get into it.
Oops forgot to include I'll ship either domestic or international.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back