Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

Re: My Lightsaber Builds (All Real Parts and Replicas)

Thanks to scottjua pointing me in his direction, I just obtained a custom Obi-Wan sculpt from Jnix Shin. Original on the left, replacement on the right.

IMG_1634.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks to @scottjua pointing me in his direction, I just obtained a custom Obi-Wan sculpt from Jnix Shin. Original on the left, replacement on the right.

Yeah Jinx does incredible work. I picked his Harrison Ford ANH Han sculpt. I don't even have the figure yet!

First, I want to thank Mance @MCM for his assistance in painting and finishing the Luke TFA and Luke ROTJ Hero light sabers for me (top two in the picture). He did such a great job on his own that I asked for his help in completing these for me. Here are those two amazing additions to my collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Second, I need to acknowledge that beside having an obvious Obi-Wan problem, I apparently have a Luke complex. I have even sold a few more from and still have these...

Top to bottom
1: Anakin Starkiller Luke TFA
2: Nicksdad Luke ROTJ hero
3: ILM casting
4: Rylo Luke ROTJ
5: SD Studios
6: Rylo reveal
7: eFX reveal
8: Spirit of Ob1 stunt
9: Anakin Starkiller Luke V2 first run
10: Anakin Starkiller Luke V2 second run

Not pictured and Sold, MR Luke ROTJ hero, Anakin Starkiller hero, J&E hero
Not pictured and in storage, MR V2

IMG_4114.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG

Last edited:

First, I want to thank Mance @MCM for his assistance in painting and finishing the Luke TFA and Luke ROTJ Hero light sabers for me (top two in the picture). He did such a great job on his own that I asked for his help in completing these for me. Here are those two amazing additions to my collection.

- - - Updated - - -

Second, I need to acknowledge that beside having an obvious Obi-Wan problem, I apparently have a Luke complex. I have even sold a few more from and still have these...

Whats that one with the thick and chunky control box details?

i think I saw one recently and it had the uneven grip rings and really wanted it, but the control box really threw me

You have an AMAZING collection by the way.

teecrooz, helluva collection! Curious why you prefer the Nicksdad and Rylo heroes to the Anakin Starkiller. Always got the impression that the AS was paramount in terms of dimensions.

@teecrooz, helluva collection! Curious why you prefer the Nicksdad and Rylo heroes to the Anakin Starkiller. Always got the impression that the AS was paramount in terms of dimensions.

I wish I still had the AS. I know Dan still has his ultimate replica coming one day (hopefully soon) and I will be picking it up in a heartbeat! I know what it's based on and I need one in my collection. :)

I wish I still had the AS. I know Dan still has his ultimate replica coming one day (hopefully soon) and I will be picking it up in a heartbeat! I know what it's based on and I need one in my collection. :)

Haha, clearly you do! ;) Yeah, I'm a big fan of anything he does.

Not exactly Star Wars related, but I was recently able to pick up a production made and screen used Harry Potter wand from The Deathly Hallows, directly from one of the owners of one of the well known prop companies. It's resting nicely on a lightsaber stand for the time being and has a lot more detail and is a different size from the Noble Collection one I have.

IMG_1699.JPG

oh thats fascinating, when you have time, would you mind posting comparison pics? I love seeing what was used on set - sometimes its simpler, more practical, etc.

wow, looks like Noble collection has a poor or multiple generation casting to work from!

awesome paint job on the real thing, that bright brown never sat well with me

Crikey, teecrooz you seem to have more than enough browning boosters...share the love?

Crikey, @teecrooz you seem to have more than enough browning boosters...share the love?

Sorry, I don't have a spare. One is on my Chronicles saber, one is on my Tunisia saber, one is a display piece with the flash hider, and one is on hold for the owner of a prop company. The one on the barrel jacket is actually a Roman!

Very many thanks to Dave @Edraven99 for sending me the link to something I have been in search of for my NOS/ mint in box side of my collection. I have only ever seen 4-5 of these and only one purchased in the last 5-10 years. It should arrive this coming week. Any guesses what it is?

Last edited:

Hales grenade transporting case. There was one for sale on eBay about a month ago and I missed it. Is this that one?

wow, looks like Noble collection has a poor or multiple generation casting to work from!

awesome paint job on the real thing, that bright brown never sat well with me

They went to that wand for Prisoner of Azkaban. Noble sells a 'Harry Potter Wand', not specifically by title. Large difference between film 3 and film 7/8. Could have gone through multiple generations in that time. Just look how many Luke ROTJ's there were in, well, ROTJ :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back