Iron Man 3

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I've been on the site; life got a little busy. Anyway, I'm back now. I actually live near where they were filming in Cary, NC and wrote a couple articles about what I saw. Here they are if you are interested.

Christmas in Miami at AIM: ‘Iron Man 3′ filming in Cary, NC – Day 1 | Reel Movie Nation
Iron Patriot spotted at AIM: ‘Iron Man 3′ filming in Cary, NC – Day 2 | Reel Movie Nation
Christmas Party at Stark Industries & Tony Gets a New Ride: ‘Iron Man 3′ Filming in Cary, NC – Day 3 | Reel Movie Nation

The second one includes pictures of Iron Patriot actually inside the building they were using for AIM. Let me know what you all think.

New spy photo reveals Brian Denehy as Modok on the Iron Man 3 set!

modok-aim-iron-man-3.jpg

Glad they kept the headband! :thumbsup

Nice detective work! Although I'm quite interested in this cat toothpaste commercial lol
Hey everyone! Its been a while since I've been on the site; life got a little busy. Anyway, I'm back now. I actually live near where they were filming in Cary, NC and wrote a couple articles about what I saw. Here they are if you are interested.

Christmas in Miami at AIM: ‘Iron Man 3′ filming in Cary, NC – Day 1 | Reel Movie Nation
Iron Patriot spotted at AIM: ‘Iron Man 3′ filming in Cary, NC – Day 2 | Reel Movie Nation
Christmas Party at Stark Industries & Tony Gets a New Ride: ‘Iron Man 3′ Filming in Cary, NC – Day 3 | Reel Movie Nation

The second one includes pictures of Iron Patriot actually inside the building they were using for AIM. Let me know what you all think.

Re: Iron Patriot Spotted on set of Iron Man 3

Warmachine in iron patriot colors that guy seems to be a stunt man

Hey guys here are some verified pictures of the new comin up Iron Man 3 movie.
Iron Patriot suit is worn by James Dale but we still dont know which role he is goin to play.

13600-iron-patriot-iron-man3-05-435x580.jpg

13599-iron-patriot-iron-man3-04-435x580.jpg

13598-iron-patriot-iron-man3-03-435x580.jpg

13597-iron-patriot-iron-man3-02-435x580.jpg

Was going to be shot in detroit just like the avengers. But our new ******* gov. Git rid of our states tax credits for films. Had a ton of movies done here the last two yrs. Now all we have is the new Oz film.

Well, let's hope the new Robocop film will be set in Detroit.:thumbsup

Spoiler about Iron Patriot
----------------------------
"Latino Review says that, while the red white and blue suit seen in the below photos might be referred to as “the Iron Patriot,” it’s not the Iron Patriot as known in the comics. In fact, it’s actually Don Cheadle‘s War Machine, in a new, upgraded, patriotic armor."

"The US Government has had their hands on this Stark suit for awhile, and apparently they’ve decided to make it more patriotic (especially with the nano-technology stuff I hear is going down in China these days, it’s important for America to look good, not like ‘Iron Man 2′s’ bulky grey War Machine)."

"That’s why the set photo of “Iron Patriot” has the War Machine gun on his back, because it’s NOT Iron Patriot, it’s NOT James Badge Dale, it’s NOT Coldblood-7."

never would anyone in the whole marvel universe allow something like this to happen.

they usually try to keep at least the basics of the marvel universe in place.
also, wtf, its an army iron man, its like painting a jet red white and blue, or a helicarrier
its just stupid.

The bright glowy arc reactor on the chest would render the camo useless though :)

They'd have better luck explaining the Patriot paintjob as ripping off Captain America's look. Isn't that what Osborn was going for in the comics?

I hope thats not warmachine, like chico said, why to reshape things, and why isnt don cheadle in it, i like the silver gray bulky of im2 better, lets see what happens

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back