Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers with Removable Blades Interchangeable?

tkRyno

My wife and I are getting into star wars costuming and want to collect some lightsabers for various movie and expanded universe characters. From Luke to Mara Jade to Starkiller to Jaina Solo to generic jedi and more...

My question is, are the Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers with Removable Blades interchangeable? In other words, can I put a red Darth Maul blade into a Kit Fisto hilt? Or a Kit Fisto blade into an Obi Wan Hilt? etc. etc.

Secondly, Does anyone recommend these sabers? I have some old old MR lightsabers and even though they are fatter than the real thing, I still love them, but then again, I've never gotten my hands on a real replica of these. But I am IN LOVE with the idea of removable blades.

From the youtube reviews i have watched, the blades are not interchangeable for the most part. As far as liking these replicas, I first entered in the world of saber collecting with the old MR FX's and did luxeon conversions with those, for the most part, I liked those sabers. I have to admit however, since i started with more screen accurate replicas, I switched out all my FX's with either MR LE hilts or fan-made hilts. The only FX hilts i still have are my ANH vader (ver.2) and my ESB Vader because of the fact that they are extremely close to their LE counterparts.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back