Halo Spartan Mark VI Foam Files : Complete Armour files

Thanks peck I actually started a new ODST project, but I can't figure out how to start my own thread. Lol

NICE! i was going to go with that but then found these foam files and i have a bunch of foam laying around so i figured why not. I originally wanted to find GEARS OF WAR foam patterns. In the world of cosplay i think foam patterns is going to start being a thing. Someone should dedicate an entire thread to FOAM ONLY patterns. The people that do the unfolds and make them are just incredible.

NICE! i was going to go with that but then found these foam files and i have a bunch of foam laying around so i figured why not. I originally wanted to find GEARS OF WAR foam patterns. In the world of cosplay i think foam patterns is going to start being a thing. Someone should dedicate an entire thread to FOAM ONLY patterns. The people that do the unfolds and make them are just incredible.

Check out jfcustoms he does a ton on unfolds on the rpf

Not trying to sound kind of stupid (which is probably going to happen/is happening) but do you also use the same forearm for both left and right, along with every other piece there is only one side for?
ex.
forearm, bicep, boot, thigh...etc.

Not trying to sound kind of stupid (which is probably going to happen/is happening) but do you also use the same forearm for both left and right, along with every other piece there is only one side for?
ex.
forearm, bicep, boot, thigh...etc.

just filp the pattern for the other side.

Hi everyones, this is my first post here, I was about to try this foam costume for my 11 years old kid. But I was not sure about the chest piece. Where are those 2 pieces on the plan? I thought that it was the thickness, but it seems to be much thicker than the piece itselt. Also, there's another one just under it and I on't find it on the plan
tks for your help
seby
01piece.jpg

you don,t really need that piece and if you still want to use it just soom out and the rest of the stuffs are there.

Thanks for sharing.
Just wondering, when I resize the files, (saying I'm 31cm so 310mm in width for my chest), would I resize the chest piece from 440 to 310?

It's August again so that means time for the RPF again lol. I wanna thank Demolition for starting this thread three years ago! I built this armor last year for my son's Halloween costume. I used half floor mats and half hobby foam. My son was 8 and he LOVED his costume. All the other kids and especially the parents trick or treating took pictures of him. I'm probably gonna make a suit for myself this year. I painted it a slightly lighter green so it wouldn't look too dark at night.

Attachments

• 20131031_203244.jpg
    20131031_203244.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 916
That looks freaking awsome, congrats on the making the suit..Do you happen to have the resized files at hand. My sons would love this awsome costume..:)

Anyone download the first page files recently? They seem to be corrupted with a virus or something (screwed up my computer when I tried to download them -all fixed now). Would really like to use these foam ready MK VI pepakura files (they are the best I've found).

quick question guys ive just tried to scale the templates and save them so that i can go print at the library but it says i need to enter the password ???????????? any help would be great thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back