Halo Spartan Mark VI Foam Files : Complete Armour files

Very tempted to start this for my secondary outfit when con season rolls around in spring. My question is what size person is the default scale for?

i have my helmet that i made a few years ago just need to make the rest lol

IMG00036-20091211-1722.jpg

:eek :eek :eek :eekOMFG, OMFG, OMFG!!!!!!! This is AWESOME !!!!,I was going to ask Stealth if he would help convert halo pep to foam and then I came across this thread! I'm glad I spent the last hour and a half looking through past threads! Do you plan doing any attachments like the EOD chest piece,etc? I started an EOD suit before I came across the RPF(and then started a MK6 Ironman suit in foam) and only have the helmet pepped.Every time I'm at this site I get more inspiration... and my head spins :wacko!BTW thanks from a noob.Russ

I have my helmet that i made a few years ago just need to make the rest lol

Do it man finish the suit!! :)
Also great work converting these to foam for people. I would have put my foam unfolds out there but they wouldn't make any sense to any one.

As to some peoples questions about size. Its doesn't really matter what size the pieces are as your will want to rescale any way as no one is the same size. I rescaled every single piece of my MK VI suit to make sure it all fitted me perfectly.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was looking for--thank you for taking the time to make these and put it all together. It'll be a huuuuuuuuge help in figuring out how to work with and piece together the completely foreign territory that is foam armour.

photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

Here is my first attempt at crafting please let me know how I can make this look better also I think I scaled it wrong, or maybe I just need to go to the gym. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. that's the bicep

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back